Chandigarh from Gurgaon-One Way Cab
Hassle-free one-way drop from the city of Gurgaon to one of the swankiest cities of Punjab, Chandigarh.
- One way transfer from Gurgaon to Chandigarh on a private air-conditioned cab.
- A hassle-free journey, no worries of haggling over the fare.
- Service of an experienced chauffeur.
Chandigarh is known for its architecture and designs also one of the ‘Wealthiest towns’ in India. It is the capital of both Punjab and Haryana states. Chandigarh city consists of themed gardens which attract the tourists. Museum for pre-historic evidence also contributes the knowledge to the tourist. Shopping in Chandigarh is cheap in the streets and anything can be bought as souvenirs. Phulkari is popular in Chandigarh; it is a type of embroidery, wide range of Phulkari products are lined up in the shops from the cushion covers to the carpets etc. Chandigarh is safe to venture out at night. Varieties of bars and clubs attract more tourists, especially when the nightlife is safe around here.
- The pick-up for transfer will the guest's hotel/residence in Gurgaon city limits at a time selected while booking.
- The journey to Chandigarh is approximately 290 km and may take up to 6 hours to reach.
- Once in Chandigarh, the guests will be dropped at the residence, hotel OR any place within city limits.
- All transportation using private air-conditioned cab.
- Pick-up from hotel/residence in Gurgaon.
- Drop-off at hotel/residence in Chandigarh.
- The driver and fuel charges.
- Interstate taxes.
- All highway toll charges.
- Cab usage limit of 320 kilometre.
Why book with TRODLY
- Best Price Guarantee
- Verified customer reviews that help you make the right decision.
- Qualified operators. All partner operators selected after rigorous system of checks.
- Free Cancellation on Most Trips
- Only Best Trips - Our team of travel experts bring uniquely local, safe, and exciting experiences to the community.
- 100% Secured Payments
Meet-up Information/Reporting Point
₹ 4290 Per Vehicle
Get trip inspirations, offers and more.