Jaipur One Way Drop from Gurgaon
Hassle-free one-way drop from the city of Gurgaon to the 'Pink City of India', Jaipur.
- One way transfer from Gurgaon to Jaipur on a private air-conditioned cab.
- A hassle-free journey, no worries of haggling over the fare.
- Service of an experienced chauffeur.
Jaipur, the pink city is simply royal. Named after Maharaja Jai Singh 2 of Amber, this city is a paradise for people who want a glance at Rajasthan’s past. Although Jaipur is the capital of Rajasthan, it is not an old city. It was built in 1727 by King Jai Singh. The city was designed according to the planning principles of Vastu Shastra. Jaipur has been known as ‘the pink city’ since it was painted pink in 1857 to welcome the Prince of Wales.
- The pick-up for transfer will the guest's hotel/residence in Gurgaon city limits at a time selected while booking.
- The journey to Jaipur is approximately 240 km and may take up to 5 hours to reach.
- Once in Jaipur, the guests will be dropped at the residence, hotel OR any place within city limits.
- All transportation using a private air-conditioned cab.
- Pick-up from hotel/residence in Gurgaon.
- Drop-off at hotel/residence in Jaipur.
- The driver and fuel charges.
- Interstate taxes.
- All highway toll charges.
- Cab usage limit of 250 kilometres.
Why book with TRODLY
- Best Price Guarantee
- Verified customer reviews that help you make the right decision.
- Qualified operators. All partner operators selected after rigorous system of checks.
- Free Cancellation on Most Trips
- Only Best Trips - Our team of travel experts bring uniquely local, safe, and exciting experiences to the community.
- 100% Secured Payments
Meet-up Information/Reporting Point
₹ 3590 Per Vehicle