Haridwar One-Way Drop from Gurgaon
Hassle-free one-way drop from the city of Gurgaon to the holy city of Haridwar in Uttrakhand.
- One way transfer from Gurgaon to Haridwar on a private air-conditioned cab.
- A hassle-free journey, no worries of haggling over the fare.
- Service of an experienced chauffeur.
Haridwar, an ancient city, located on the banks of the Ganges is one of the seven holiest places according to Hindu religion. The Ganges, after flowing almost 23 km from its origin, enters the Indo Gangetic plain for the first time at Haridwar. For that reason, Haridwar is also known as Gangadwára. Take a journey through this holy city to refresh your spirituality.
- The pick-up for transfer will the guest's hotel/residence in Gurgaon city limits at a time selected while booking.
- The journey to Haridwar is approximately 270 km and may take up to 6 hours to reach.
- Once in Haridwar, the guests will be dropped at the residence OR hotel within city limits.
- All transportation using a private air-conditioned cab.
- Pick-up from hotel/residence in Gurgaon.
- Drop-off at hotel/residence in Haridwar.
- The driver and fuel charges.
- Interstate taxes.
- All highway toll charges.
- Cab usage limit of 320 kilometres.
Why book with TRODLY
- Best Price Guarantee
- Verified customer reviews that help you make the right decision.
- Qualified operators. All partner operators selected after rigorous system of checks.
- Free Cancellation on Most Trips
- Only Best Trips - Our team of travel experts bring uniquely local, safe, and exciting experiences to the community.
- 100% Secured Payments
Meet-up Information/Reporting Point
₹ 4490 Per Vehicle