Ludhiana One-Way Drop from Gurgaon
Hassle-free one-way drop from the city of Gurgaon to the city of Ludhiana, Punjab.
- One way transfer from Gurgaon to Ludhiana on a private air-conditioned cab.
- A hassle-free journey, no worries of haggling over the fare.
- Service of an experienced chauffeur.
Ludhiana is an industrial city of the North Indian state of Punjab. Ludhiana is the largest city north of Delhi, this city lives in the hustle and bustle and is a populous city in Punjab, the population substantially increases during the harvesting season due to the migration of the labourers. This majestic stands on the old banks of the Sutlej river which now flows 13km away from the city. Ludhiana has an average elevation of 244 meters Ludhiana has a humid subtropical climate.
- The pick-up for transfer will the guest's hotel/residence in Gurgaon city limits at a time selected while booking.
- The journey to Ludhiana is approximately 360 km and may take up to 7 hours to reach.
- Once in Ludhiana, the guests will be dropped at the residence OR hotel within city limits.
- All transportation using a private air-conditioned (A.C.) cab.
- Pick-up from hotel/residence in Gurgaon.
- Drop-off at hotel/residence in Ludhiana.
- The driver and fuel charges.
- Interstate taxes.
- All highway toll charges.
- Cab usage limit of 370 kilometres.
Why book with TRODLY
- Best Price Guarantee
- Verified customer reviews that help you make the right decision.
- Qualified operators. All partner operators selected after rigorous system of checks.
- Free Cancellation on Most Trips
- Only Best Trips - Our team of travel experts bring uniquely local, safe, and exciting experiences to the community.
- 100% Secured Payments
Meet-up Information/Reporting Point
₹ 4790 Per Vehicle