Shimla One-Way Drop from Gurgaon
Hassle-free one-way drop from the city of Gurgaon to the scenic Himachali capital of Shimla.
- One way transfer from Gurgaon to Shimla on a private air-conditioned cab.
- A hassle-free journey, no worries of haggling over the fare.
- Service of an experienced chauffeur.
A cosy little hill station, nestled in mystical woods on the Himalayan Ranges is Shimla, popularly known as the ‘Queen of Hills’ in Himachal Pradesh. It is a dirt-free place with a clean atmosphere to breathe in. Snow in winters makes the landscapes more beautiful on the month of December to February. Shimla Railways holds the Guinness Record for the steepest rail climb in altitude within 96 km distance.
- The pick-up for transfer will the guest's hotel/residence in Gurgaon city limits at a time selected while booking.
- The journey to Shimla is approximately 390 km and may take up to 8 hours to reach.
- Once in Shimla, the guests will be dropped at the residence OR hotel within city limits.
- All transportation using a private air-conditioned (A.C.) cab.
- Pick-up from hotel/residence in Gurgaon.
- Drop-off at hotel/residence in Shimla.
- The driver and fuel charges.
- Interstate taxes.
- All highway toll charges.
- Cab usage limit of 400 kilometres.
Why book with TRODLY
- Best Price Guarantee
- Verified customer reviews that help you make the right decision.
- Qualified operators. All partner operators selected after rigorous system of checks.
- Free Cancellation on Most Trips
- Only Best Trips - Our team of travel experts bring uniquely local, safe, and exciting experiences to the community.
- 100% Secured Payments
Meet-up Information/Reporting Point
₹ 6590 Per Vehicle