Gurgaon to Jalandhar One-Way Drop
Hassle-free one-way drop from the city of Gurgaon to Jalandhar, a city which houses a centuries-old Durga temple.
- One way transfer from Gurgaon to Jalandhar on a private air-conditioned cab.
- A hassle-free journey, no worries of haggling over the fare.
- Service of an experienced chauffeur.
Located in the Grand Trunk Road, Jalandhar is one of the oldest cities in North-Western State of India called Punjab. Jalandhar also served as the capital city for the Punjab State until Chandigarh was established. The Existence of Jalandhar dates back to the 1st century. The area between Beas and Sutlej rivers, termed as Jalandhar Doab was the eastern border for the great Alexander Empire. Being a less populated city, Jalandhar is quickly urbanized in recent years. Commercial activities are booming in Jalandhar. Jalandhar is a busy trading centre for Sports Goods, Glass and Furniture industries. There are enormous hospitals in this city.
- The pick-up for transfer will the guest's hotel/residence in Gurgaon city limits at a time selected while booking.
- The journey to Jalandhar is approximately 420 km and may take up to 9 hours to reach.
- Once in Jalandhar, the guests will be dropped at the residence, hotel OR any place within city limits.
- All transportation using a private air-conditioned (A.C.) cab.
- Pick-up from hotel/residence in Gurgaon.
- Drop-off at hotel/residence in Jalandhar.
- The driver and fuel charges.
- Interstate taxes.
- All highway toll charges.
- Cab usage limit of 430 kilometres.
Why book with TRODLY
- Best Price Guarantee
- Verified customer reviews that help you make the right decision.
- Qualified operators. All partner operators selected after rigorous system of checks.
- Free Cancellation on Most Trips
- Only Best Trips - Our team of travel experts bring uniquely local, safe, and exciting experiences to the community.
- 100% Secured Payments
Meet-up Information/Reporting Point
₹ 6490 Per Vehicle
Get trip inspirations, offers and more.