Haridwar One-Way Drop from Noida
Hassle-free one-way drop from the city of Noida to the holy city of Haridwar, Uttar Pradesh.
- One way transfer from Noida to Haridwar on a private air-conditioned cab.
- A hassle-free journey, no worries of haggling over the fare.
- Service of an experienced chauffeur and well-maintained cab.
One of the most important Pilgrimage Centers for Hindus, Haridwar is located in Uttarakhand State of Northern India. It is at this place that the Sacred River Ganges enters the Indo-Gangetic Plain. The name Haridwar literally means “A Gateway to Lord Vishnu.” Based on the Hindu Mythology, Amrit (the elixir of immortality) was spilt from the pitcher when carried by Garuda, a heavenly bird. In spite of being a vital religious centre, Haridwar is also a booming industrial area now which houses BHEL, SIDCUL, etc. in its vicinity. The culture and civilization of Haridwar are blended with both the Shaivism and Vaishnavism.
- The driver will pick the guest from the hotel/residence within the Noida city limits at the time selected while booking.
- The journey to Haridwar is approximately 200 kilometres from Jaipur and may take up to 5 hours to reach.
- Upon your arrival, the guests will be dropped at the hotel/residence in Haridwar city limits.
- All transportation using a private air-conditioned (AC) cab
- Pick-up from hotel/residence in Noida
- Drop-off at hotel/residence in Haridwar
- The driver and fuel charges
- Interstate taxes
- All highway toll charges
- Cab usage limit of 210 kilometres
Why book with TRODLY
- Best Price Guarantee
- Verified customer reviews that help you make the right decision.
- Qualified operators. All partner operators selected after rigorous system of checks.
- Free Cancellation on Most Trips
- Only Best Trips - Our team of travel experts bring uniquely local, safe, and exciting experiences to the community.
- 100% Secured Payments
Meet-up Information/Reporting Point
₹ 4090 Per Vehicle