Jawhar Lakeside Camping
Jawhar in Palghar district of Maharashtra is blessed by nature with abundant picturesque dense green trees all around and a pleasant climate. This getaway in the Konkan division of the state is a perfect getaway from the city.
- A unique experience combining adventure and convenience of being close to Mumbai/Thane/Nashik.
- Isolated camping zone with security.
- Service of a well-maintained campsite and superior quality tents.
- Folk-dance performance.
Camping is usually a time when you go back to basics and enjoy simple pursuits such as reading, watching stars, hiking, and playing games together as a group. Camping offers a peaceful and relaxing atmosphere. It helps to get close to nature and offers a much-needed break from hectic routines.
The sound of chirping birds in the evening and calm water rippling is the beauty of lakeside camping. The campsite provides a panoramic view of the lake. Stargazing and watching star constellation is another attraction and if lucky, you can witness shooting stars too.
Best suited for groups, solo campers, corporates, couples, families and pets.
Day 1: Reach reporting point in Jawhar in Palghar district.
- The guests are required to report at the campsite in Jawhar by 3:00 pm.
- Meet the host at the side and enjoy the refreshing welcome drink.
- Enjoy the site and maybe take a leisurely stroll in the nearby area.
- Tea and snacks are served at 5:30 pm, enjoy the sunset away from the city in a beautiful setting amidst nature.
- The local folk dances like Tarpa, Dholnaach, Waghya and Nandibail will be organised at 7:00 pm.
- Sit by the bonfire arranged in the common area and enjoy the fritters (pakoras) at 9:00 pm.
- Buffet dinner for the guests will be served by 10:00 pm. The dinner will also include some local delicacies.
Day 2: Walk to the waterfall, participate in local craft workshop and return journey back to the home city.
- The team recommends getting up early to catch the sunrise.
- Breakfast will be served at 8:30 am, guests can enjoy a hot cup of tea with some typical Maharashtrian breakfast, Poha.
- WIth the host cum local guide, by 9:00 am, head to the nearby waterfall, enjoy the setting and enjoy the falls.
- Warli Painting OR Tattoo Workshop can be arranged for the guests at an additional cost at 10:30 am if any members are interested in learning the art form.
- Checkout from the campsite by 12 noon and start the return journey to the home city.
- Tented accommodation with bedding on a triple to quad sharing basis.
- Welcome drink.
- Evening tea and snacks.
- Bonfire and fritters (pakoras).
- Vegetarian dinner.
- Breakfast on day-2.
- 2 Bottled water per member.
- Transport to local sightseeing as per the itinerary.
- Folk dance performance.
- Private cab from Mumbai OR Thane OR Navi Mumbai OR Nashik and back (Only for if selected while booking).
Why book with TRODLY
- Best Price Guarantee
- Verified customer reviews that help you make the right decision.
- Qualified operators. All partner operators selected after rigorous system of checks.
- Free Cancellation on Most Trips
- Only Best Trips - Our team of travel experts bring uniquely local, safe, and exciting experiences to the community.
- 100% Secured Payments
Meet-up Information/Reporting Point
₹ 1555 Per Person