Gokarna Trek with Apsarkonda Beach
Gokarna 3 Nights/2 Days 104 people interested today
3 Nights/2 Days
6 to 15 people
English, Hindi and Kannada
Response time: 2 - 24 hours
An exciting trekking trip to Gokarna from Bangalore. Trip takes you to Gokarna, a paradise for travellers and backpackers and also explore some unspoiled beaches around Gokarna. Indulge in water sports.
- Witness the beautiful sunrise and sunset at a beautiful beaches of Gokarna
- Explore the lesser known beaches of Gokarna
- Starting from Bangalore and drop back as well
Around 520 km from Bangalore, Gokarna is a perfect place with serene beaches and beautiful natural setting. The white waves, pristine coastline, and the sun & sand make it a perfect setting to be captured by your camera. Gokarna has the Arabian Sea on one side and the Shayadaris with their rocky hills on the other – making it a perfect spot to escape busy city life. There are many beaches in Gokarna but a kilometer long Kudle beach is the most popular of them and that is where we start our trek. Watch the beautiful sunset and sunrise with the people you want to be with.
Gokarna Trip Itinerary
Day 1: Start from Bangalore
- The guests are requested to reach the pick up location at the reporting time. (please refer meet-up information)
- We will take an overnight journey to Gokarna from Bangalore.
Day 2: Reach Gokarna and Beach Trek and Camp
- We are estimated to reach Gokarna by 8:00 am. Freshen up and have breakfast.
- After a hearty breakfast, we will start our beach trek. We will start the trek from Paradise beach which is one of the favorite beaches for trekking and camping.
- Walk towards half moon beach, which got its name because of its shape.
- Trek to Om beach which is tourist's favorite and also visit the Kudle beach which is known for its seafood.
- After the trek of almost 10 km reach the campsite and take some rest.
- Witness the spectacular sunset and we will pitch up the tents by 7:00 pm.
- Wind up the day with camping under the stars along the beachside.
Day 3: Visit temple and head back to Bangalore
- Freshen up and have the hot served breakfast and explore Gokarna town and you can buy some souvenirs.
- We will visit Mirjan fort, which is known for its architectural elegance and later we will take a break for lunch.
- Drive towards Apsarakonda and visit Apsarakonda beach, lesser known beaches of Honnavar.
- After the visit, we will start our journey back to Bangalore. We will take a break for dinner on the way.
- We are expected to reach Bangalore by early morning.
- Pick-up and drop from Bangalore
- Service of a knowledgeable guide.
- Breakfast on both days
- Accommodation at tents (on twin/triple sharing basis)
Why book with TRODLY
- Best Price Guarantee
- Verified customer reviews that help you make the right decision.
- Qualified operators. All partner operators selected after rigorous system of checks.
- Free Cancellation on Most Trips
- Only Best Trips - Our team of travel experts bring uniquely local, safe, and exciting experiences to the community.
- 100% Secured Payments
Things To Carry:
- Sports or trekking shoes, comfortable shoes with good grip
- Torch per person with extra batteries
- Water bottles
- Dry fruits, energy bar, chocolates, energy drink, Snacks etc.
- Personal medication
- Extra pair of clothes
- Toiletries (Tissue paper, Toilet paper, etc.)
- Track pants and cotton T-shirt
- Camera (optional)
- Moov spray, dettol solution.
Meet-up Information/Reporting Point
- Silk Board Junction - 8:00 pm
- Opposite to Majestic Metro Station - 8:45 pm
- KTM Mekhri circle - 9:15 pm
- The trip coordinator's number will be shared in the booking voucher.
₹ 3990 (Save 15% )
₹ 3400 Per Person
₹ 3400 Per Person
Similar Exciting Activities
From ₹ 18725 4 Days
From ₹ 13765 2 Days
From ₹ 3675 10 Hours
From ₹ 9525 2 Days
Temples Tour of Bangalore
From ₹ 2675 8 Hours
From ₹ 9425 2 Days
Get trip inspirations, offers and more.
In The News