Kabbal Durga Sunrise Trek
Explore the lesser known peak of Kabbal Durga with a night trek and enjoy the refreshing sunrise.
- Enjoy the night trek to Kabbal Durga, which is a monolithic hillock.
- Witness the breathtaking view of a sunrise at the top.
The night trek to Kabbal Durga is a breathtaking venture that one must experience to believe. Home to goddess Kabbalamma and a ruined fort makes this place eerily fascinating. This is 8km trek and is a moderate trek. Kabbaldurga trek is filled with slanting and rough pathways to crude steps etched out on steep rocks and supporting rails, where one must use his/her entire body to advance up. Watch the stars glitters or find them peeking on a cloudy night. Absorb the warmth from the bonfire or curl up against your blanket or speak your heart out to your friends and enjoy the tranquil night. As the dawn breaks in, you can explore the area and prepare to descend.
- The guests are requested to report at the nearest pick up point as chosen by 10:30 pm.
- We will meet the host and fellow travelers and we will take a drive to Ramnagara campsite where the guests can use washrooms.
- The group is expected to reach the base camp at Kabbal Durga base camp at 3:00 am.
- We will have a quick briefing session and start the trek by 3:30 am and we will be reaching the peak by 4:30 am.
- Enjoy the camfire at the chilled weather and witness the amazing sunrise.
- We will start descending back to the basecamp after the sunrise and reach the basecamp.
- Head towards Ramanagara campsite and have breakfast by 8:30 am.
- We will start the journey back to Bangalore and the group is expected to reach back by 11:00 am.
Why book with TRODLY
- Best Price Guarantee
- Verified customer reviews that help you make the right decision.
- Qualified operators. All partner operators selected after rigorous system of checks.
- Free Cancellation on Most Trips
- Only Best Trips - Our team of travel experts bring uniquely local, safe, and exciting experiences to the community.
- 100% Secured Payments
Things to Carry:
- Rain coat/Poncho
- Water bottles
- Energy food
- Personal medication
- Sweater/ jackets for the night
- Sports shoes or trekking shoes in good condition
- Flashlight/Torch with extra batteries
- Track pants and cotton Tshirt
- Camera (optional)
₹ 1100 Per Person
Similar Exciting Activities
Get trip inspirations, offers and more.