Monsoon Thrills In Agumbe (Extended Weekend Special)
We are back with a bang after the successful trips and treks to various mindboggling places in and around Bangalore we are happy to go onboard in this Ramzan occasion - Agumbe Monsoon thrillacto mania. Adventuresome brings you Cherrapunji of south India Agumbe one of the wettest place on Earth.
The Plan:Team Adventuresome will be visiting the Densely thrillsome forest area to witness 400 years old tree and mesmerising Waterfalls from the top on the way to Onake abbi Falls and trek and will be covering Kattina Madike unexplored stream, Kundadri hills and campfire in the camping site and a classy malnad style food and Barbecue adds up to the flavor of adventuresomeness(Water cave walk & Plantation tour).Well these aren’t the only we provide but on demand of the exponential growing adventuresome fans good news for you we have added inflatable raft to navigate the rivers in Agumbe come and enjoy River Rafting amongst the densely unexpolored forests of Agumbe.
• Brief Itinerary:
[Day 0 - Friday]
Leave Bangalore on Friday Night
[Day 1 - Saturday]
- Check in around 7:00 am to the campsite
- Breakfast - Experience Malnad Food
- Visit to Onake abbi Falls - around 3 kms Trekk in the dense Forest. To witness 400 years old tree and mesmerising Waterfalls from the top.
- Malnad Style Buffet Lunch
- Relax for sometime
- Water cave walk & Plantation tour
- Visit to Kattina Madike unexplored stream / Bheemanakatte backwaters / Hanging Bridge
- Camp fire
[Day 2 Sunday]
• Visit to Kundadri hills - best place to watch Sunrise / Fog / Mindblowing view of Nature
• Breakfast - Experience Malnad Food
• Check out
Note: River Rafting and Barbecue will be Extra charged.
- Food - 2 breakfast, 1 lunch, 1 dinner (Malnad style veg & non veg buffet meals)
- Transfers: Bangalore to campsite and back
- Stay: Camping in Tents
- Guide & Activity Manager
1. Timings are tentative and subject to change without prior notice.
2. Please maintain discipline and be cooperative with the team.
3. Participation can be cancelled from the operators end at any point of time if the participant found not eligible for the event.
4. All participants have to fill forms before the commencement of the event and must bring ID card photocopy, address proof and PP size photograph.
- 75% refund if cancelled before 15 days
- 50% refund if cancelled before 7 days
- No refund after that