Guided 8-Hour Sightseeing Tour of Udaipur
A full-day of sightseeing in Udaipur with a local guide who will take you through all the significant places of the former Mewar capital.
- Explore the places like the City Palace, Lake Pichola and its ghats, famous markets of Udaipur, Shilpgram a rural arts and crafts complex and many more during this tour.
- Complimentary lunch at a local's favourite spot
- Service of an experienced guide and a well-maintained vehicle.
The first word that comes in your mind when someone talks about Rajasthan is it's Royalness; what it feels like to be royal. If you are running short on time or just come down to explore touristic destinations in and around the city, a half day city tour is the best option.
We have picked up all the spilt pieces together and created a beautiful garland of it in our Trails of Udaipur tour, an unmatched heritage experience with awesome stories to understand a city's existence, culture and lifestyle.
- You will be received by your guide at your hotel/residence in Udaipur at 9:00 am.
- Experience the famous touristic destinations in a Udaipur customized based on your requirement, an unparalleled experience that helps you to check mark almost all the destinations listed below:
- The City Palace: Largest palace complex of Rajasthan on the bank of Pichola Lake.
- Gracious 18th-century built Bagore Ki Haveli
- Jagdish temple: A temple decorated by beautiful ornate carvings.
- Famous Ghats of Udaipur on Lake Pichola (Ambri Ghat, Lal Ghat and Gangaur Ghat)
- Famous Markets of Udaipur, old lanes, winding streets etc.
- Fateh Sagar Lake, memorial of the Rajput hero Maharana Pratap
- Fateh Sagar Garden, Circuit House and Guru Gobind Singh Park
- Saheliyon Ki Bari: The gardens of the maids-of-honour.
- Gulab Bagh: Spread over 100 acres this is the largest garden in Udaipur.
- Doodh Talai Lake: Situated in the heart of Udaipur, this lake is adjacent to the Lake Pichola.
- Monsoon Palace, Sajjan Garh: Hilltop palatial residence in the city of Udaipur.
- Ahar Cenotaphs: Located 2 km from Udaipur these are the group of 19 cenotaphs which commemorate the 19 Maharajas who were cremated here.
- Shilpgram: A rural arts and crafts complex.
- Bhartiya Lok Kala Museum: This institution is engaged in studying folk art, culture, songs and festivals of Rajasthan, Gujarat and Madhya Pradesh and to popularise and propagate folk arts, folk dances and folk literature.
- Bada Bazaar and Hathi Pol Bazaar: Two of the most famous market, you may buy some souvenirs for yourself while you stroll amidst the bustle.
- You will get an opportunity to have a complimentary lunch at a local's favourite spot.
- Post the completion of the tour, you will be dropped at your hotel/residence in Udaipur.
- Service of a knowledgeable guide.
- Hotel pick-up and drop in Udaipur city limits.
- Transportation in private vehicle as per the itinerary.
- Driver, cab and fuel charges.
- Toll and parking charges for the cab.
- Bottled drinking water.
Why book with TRODLY
- Best Price Guarantee
- Verified customer reviews that help you make the right decision.
- Qualified operators. All partner operators selected after rigorous system of checks.
- Free Cancellation on Most Trips
- Only Best Trips - Our team of travel experts bring uniquely local, safe, and exciting experiences to the community.
- 100% Secured Payments
Meet-up Information/Reporting Point
₹ 5250 Per Vehicle
Get trip inspirations, offers and more.