Ekling Ji Temple and Udaipur Guided Sightseeing Tour
A guided sightseeing tour which will take you to the temple of Ekling Ji, the ruling deity of Mewar kingdom and also will let you explore the important tourist hotspots of Udaipur.
- Explore the places like the City Palace, Lake Pichola and its ghats, Ekling Ji Temple, Saas Bahu Temple, markets like the Bada Bazaar and the Haathi pol Bazaar and many more during this tour.
- Complimentary lunch at a local's favourite spot.
- Service of an experienced guide and a well-maintained vehicle.
Eklingji is a Hindu temple complex in the Udaipur district of the state of Rajasthan, India. Eklingji is believed to be the ruling deity. The original temple of Eklingji is believed to be constructed in the 8th century by ruler Bappa Rawal.
Udaipur, the "City of Lakes" is located in Rajasthan state of Western India. Once, this elegant city was ruled by the Mewar Clan. After Independence, the city became part of Rajasthan State. Due to the presence of large beautiful Lakes in and around the city, it is also mentioned as "Venice of East". Udaipur has a privileged cultural and natural heritage. The people around here have the vanity impregnated in them for being under the rule of Mewar, one of the oldest Kingdoms of the region.
- You will be received by your guide at your hotel/residence in Udaipur at the time selected while booking.
- Experience the famous touristic destinations in a Udaipur customized based on your requirement, an unparalleled experience that helps you to check mark almost all the destinations listed below:
- The City Palace: Largest palace complex of Rajasthan on the bank of Pichola Lake.
- Shri Ekling Ji Temple: Eklingji is a Hindu temple complex in the Udaipur district of the state of Rajasthan, India. Eklingji is believed to be the ruling deity.
- Gracious 18th-century built Bagore Ki Haveli
- Jagdish temple: A temple decorated with beautiful ornate carvings.
- Famous Ghats of Udaipur on Lake Pichola (Ambri Ghat, Lal Ghat and Gangaur Ghat)
- Famous Markets of Udaipur, old lanes, winding streets etc.
- Fateh Sagar Lake, memorial of the Rajput hero Maharana Pratap
- Fateh Sagar Garden, Circuit House and Guru Gobind Singh Park
- Saheliyon Ki Bari: The gardens of the maids-of-honour.
- Monsoon Palace, Sajjan Garh: Hilltop palatial residence in the city of Udaipur.
- Gulab Bagh: Spread over 100 acres this is the largest garden in Udaipur.
- Doodh Talai Lake: Situated in the heart of Udaipur, this lake is adjacent to the Lake Pichola.
- Saas Bahu Temple: Dedicated to Lord Vishnu, these are the long-standing remain of a 10th-century structure.
- Bada Bazaar and Hathi Pol Bazaar: Two of the most famous market, you may buy some souvenirs for yourself while you stroll amidst the bustle.
- You will get an opportunity to have a complimentary lunch at a local's favourite spot.
- Post the completion of the 9-hour tour, you will be dropped at the City Palace in Udaipur.
- Service of a knowledgeable guide.
- Hotel pick-up and drop in Udaipur city limits.
- Transportation in private vehicle as per the itinerary.
- Driver, cab and fuel charges.
- Toll and parking charges for the cab.
- Bottled drinking water.
Why book with TRODLY
- Best Price Guarantee
- Verified customer reviews that help you make the right decision.
- Qualified operators. All partner operators selected after rigorous system of checks.
- Free Cancellation on Most Trips
- Only Best Trips - Our team of travel experts bring uniquely local, safe, and exciting experiences to the community.
- 100% Secured Payments
Meet-up Information/Reporting Point
₹ 5250 Per Vehicle
Get trip inspirations, offers and more.