Kumbhalgarh Guided Sightseeing Tour from Udaipur
Guided sightseeing of Kumbhalgarh and its popular attractions with a local knowledgeable guide and in a comfortable air-conditioned vehicle.
- Take a tour of the UNESCO World Heritage Site and second largest fort in Rajasthan, Kumbhalgarh fort.
- Explore the majestic places like the Kumbhalgarh Wildlife Sanctuary, Vedi -a mesmerizing beautiful Jain temple, Badal Mahal and many more during this tour.
- Service of an experienced guide and a well-maintained vehicle.
Rajasthan is known for its majestic forts, and yes, they are the pride of the state. The trip to Kumbhalgarh Fort is must have experience in Rajasthan.
A UNESCO World Heritage Site and second largest fort in Rajasthan, the second longest wall in the world after the Great Wall of China. A day trip is the best option to explore the unmatched heritage experience of Kumbhalgarh fort with awesome stories to understand a forts existence, culture and lifestyle.
- You will be received by your guide at your hotel/residence in Udaipur at the time selected while booking.
- After an introduction with the guide, start the road journey to Kumbhalgarh.
- The drive to Kumbhalgarh is about 100 km from Udaipur and may take up to 2 hours to reach.
- Upon arrival in Kumbhal you will be visiting the following places, along with your guide:
- Kumbhalgarh Fort: Built by Rana Kumbha, this is a 15th-century architectural marvel in the Aravalli range of mountains.
- Badal Mahal: Perched at the highest point of Kumbhalgarh fort, this is a two-storeyed beautiful made palace.
- Mammadev Temple: A short trek takes you to this temple dedicated to Lord Shiva.
- Neelkanth Mahadeo Temple: This temple houses a six-feet Shiva Linga made out of stone.
- Vedi – A beautiful Jain temple in Kumbhalgarh.
- Kumbhalgarh Wildlife Sanctuary: Covering an area close of 600 sq. km this sanctuary surrounds the majestic fortress.
- Muchhal Mahavir Temple: This is a beautiful Jain temple dedicated to Mahavir Jain.
- You will also avail a lip-smacking complimentary lunch during this tour.
- Post completion of your tour, you will be driven back to Udaipur and be dropped at your hotel/residence in the city limits.
- Service of a knowledgeable guide.
- Hotel pick-up and drop in Udaipur city limits.
- Transportation in private vehicle as per the itinerary.
- Driver, cab and fuel charges.
- Toll and parking charges for the cab.
- Bottled drinking water.
Why book with TRODLY
- Best Price Guarantee
- Verified customer reviews that help you make the right decision.
- Qualified operators. All partner operators selected after rigorous system of checks.
- Free Cancellation on Most Trips
- Only Best Trips - Our team of travel experts bring uniquely local, safe, and exciting experiences to the community.
- 100% Secured Payments
Meet-up Information/Reporting Point
₹ 6300 Per Vehicle
Get trip inspirations, offers and more.