Jodhpur Half-Day Guided Sightseeing Tour
Explore the second largest city of Rajasthan in a half-day guided sightseeing tour, understand the culture and history of this majestic "Golden City" of Rajasthan.
- Visit places like the Mandore Gardens, Padamsar and Ranisar Lake, Umaid Bhavan Palace and Museum and many more during this tour.
- Also, take a tour of the Toorji ka Jhalra - an ancient step well.
- Service of an experienced guide and a well-maintained car.
Part of the Golden Triangle, Jodhpur is a must-see destination for many tourists in India. Not surprising then, it is easy to reach. The most common method is through the train from Delhi or Agra. There are also many tourist buses. The nearest airport is in Jaipur.
Jodhpur has a colourful history full of Mughal kings and Rajput warriors. After Indian independence, the city became the second largest city in Rajasthan. Activities abound in Jodhpur. Many tourists take jeep safaris to nearby villages. It is a great way to see the local Bishnoi tribes. There are many other activities too. Zip-lining around the Mehranghar fort combines culture and adventure sports.
- You will be received by your guide at your hotel/residence in Jodhpur at the time selected while booking.
- The tour will begin after a quick introduction with the guide cum host for the tour.
- During this guided sightseeing tour, you will be visiting the following places:
- Mandore Gardens - View architecturally wonderful domes, a museum, a ‘Hall of Heroes’ and a temple dedicated to the 33 crore Gods
- Balsamand Lake - An artificial lake with a charismatic royal pathway
- Padamsar and Ranisar Lake
- Mehrangarh Fort - Symbolic representation of the glorious princely era of Rajasthan, located on a hilltop and gives a majestic view of the Blue City
- Rao Jodha Desert Rock Park - Has restored exotic plant species that belong to the Thar Desert area
- Statue of Rao Jodha and Jaswant Thada - A cenotaph built in the honour of the King
- Toorji ka Jhalra - An ancient step well
- Ghanta Ghar (Clock Tower) and old city Markets (Tripolia Bazaar)
- Sardar Government Museum, Maharaja Umed Sigh Stadium, Rajasthan High Court, Umed Club (if time permits)
- Umaid Bhavan Palace and Museum: Set in 26 acres of garden, this palace is just a bliss to one's eyes.
- Along with the guide, you will be having complimentary snacks at a local's favourite spot.
- After the completion of approximately 4.5-hour tour, you will be dropped at the Umaid Bhavan Palace and the tour ends here.
- Service of a knowledgeable guide.
- Hotel pick-up within Jodhpur city limits.
- Transportation in private air-conditioned (A.C) vehicle as per the itinerary.
- Toll and parking charges for the cab.
- 1 bottled drinking water for members.
Why book with TRODLY
- Best Price Guarantee
- Verified customer reviews that help you make the right decision.
- Qualified operators. All partner operators selected after rigorous system of checks.
- Free Cancellation on Most Trips
- Only Best Trips - Our team of travel experts bring uniquely local, safe, and exciting experiences to the community.
- 100% Secured Payments
Meet-up Information/Reporting Point
₹ 4200 Per Vehicle
Get trip inspirations, offers and more.