Once you land in Ladakh you will know that you have to get the best of this beautiful mountain destination, Ladakh Insight the trip is highly recommended as you get an opprtunity to see the best of ladakh with an insight of Lake, Palaces , High Passes , Monasteries we have tried to include all the popular and off beat trails of this fine tuned ladakh adventure , refer to the Highlights it gives you the name of each points of sight seeing for the 7 days experience .You will surely be enthralled with the exotic scenic and mesmerixing beauty that will over whelm you and rejoice your mood.
- Leh city
- Nubra valley
- Pangong lake
- Gurrdwara Pathar Sahib
- Magnetic Hills
- Hall of Fame
- Spituk Monastery
Day1: Arrival at Leh Airport+Acclimitization Only - Arrival at Leh Airport, you will be received & welcomed by our Representative before proceeding for Hotel Check-in. Since you have arrived by air, we strictly advise to relax & acclimitize with Leh weather & altitude. Take full day rest & gear up for upcoming journeys.
Day2: Leh city tour- After Breakfast, visit Shey & Thiksey Monastery with Leh Palace, Spituk Monastery, Hall of fame & Shanti Stupa later during the afternoon. Dont exert your body, if you are feeling tired at anytime during the day. Overnight at Leh.
Day3: Leh-Nubra-Leh with Sumoor(2Days) Day 1 of 2- After Breakfast, move towards Highest Motorable Road of The World, KhardungLa Pass. Have a cup of Tea there, get yourself clicked with the Khardungla Signboard by BRO & proceed towards Nubra valley covering Deskit Monastery enroute. Check-in at Hotel/Camp, freshen up & later you can have a Double Hump Bactarian Camel ride. Dont forget to click this unique mammal, found in cold Desert. It was once used to carry the trade material on silk route. Overnight at Hunder/Nubra Camps/Hotel.
Day4: Leh-Nubra-Leh with Sumoor(2Days) Day 2 of 2- After Breakfast, check out from the camps & visit Deskit Monastery, Hot Water Springs, Panamik via confluence of Shyok & Nubra River across Sumoor. Return to Leh by Evening. Overnight at Leh.
Day5: Leh-Pangong/Spangmik-Leh- return via Hemis & 3 Idiots School (2 Days) Day1 of 2- After Breakfast, check out from Leh & proceed for one of the most beautiful & scenic, Salt water Pangong Lake at Spangmik via Changla Pass (17350 ft). Various Bollywood movies have been shot at this lake. One-Third of this lake is controlled by India & rest of the two-third lies under Chinese province. Overnight at Camps.
Day6: Leh-Pangong/Spangmik-Leh- return via Hemis & 3 Idiots School (2 Days) Day2 of 2- After Breakfast, check out from Camps for return journey to Leh. Enroute visit Hemis Monastery & 3-Idiots School. Overnight at Leh.
Day7: Departure from Leh-Airport Drop- This is the nostalgic moment of the Tour when you have to bid adios to this beautiful place, knowing in your heart that one day you will come back here again.
After early Breakfast, checkout from Hotel & transfer to Airport for onward flight back home, with memories of trip
- Accommodation on twin/triple sharing basis
- 06 Breakfast & 06 dinner
- Transfer( pick up and drop ) to Leh airport
- All sight seeing by Non Ac Innova/Xylo/Scorpio/Qualis/Tavera cab
- Driver Allowances, toll taxes, parking, state taxes.
- Any Air/Train/VOLVO Bus Fares- Best fares, Available On Request.
- Extra Meal other than mentioned in the plan.
- Any expenses for optional activities or tickets, unless quoted in Inclusions.
- Insurance, Items of personal nature like porterage, tips, laundry etc
- Any Entry Fees
- Any additional expenses arising out of unforeseen circumstances like flight delay / cancellation / roadblocks/landslides/ strike or any other natural causes out of human control or any emergency evacuation expenses.
- Anything not mentioned in Inclusions
- Any Kind of Expense for Loss / Misplaced / Theft of personal belongings.
Ladakh is very safe, tourist friendly and cheering place, but still you need to take care of some preparations which can make your tour even better and memorable:
- Only post-paid mobile phones work in Leh-Ladakh, preferably BSNL, Airtel, Vodafone. As phones may not work at many places, keep your family members informed well in advance not to worry if they fail to contact you.
- You would hardly find any cellular network in most of the areas in Leh. BSNL works better here, however you would find Airtel signals also at some places.
- Keep ready a pair of woollen (not heavy) with you as temperature may dip as low as 5 degrees any time even during summer months.
- Carry good Sun Screen lotion, sun glasses (goggles), cap with you to avoid sunburn as sun rays are direct and can burn your skin.
- Don't forget to carry photo id with you. Passport is the best option. Driving License and Voter Cards are also valid.
- While travelling on mountains, keep drinking water and eating healthy food and fruits to avoid vomiting due to high altitude sickness and dizziness due to curby roads
- Carry headache, stomachache, anti vomiting tablets with you. Keep drinking water and fruits to avoid minor high-altitude sickness.
- Take high altitude tablets (Ask doctor for schedule of taking medicine) . Having rest and drinking enough water for some hours after reaching Leh is advised.
- Leh has only few ATM machines where you can withdraw cash. But mostly these machines witness long queues of customers and run out of cash most of the time. So carrying enough cash is advisable.
- Please respect the Buddhist and Muslim culture of Ladakh. Providing world class services in the secluded place, which is similar to an oasis, is very difficult and challenging. Still we try our best to bring cheer on your faces. If you need to do compromise at any point (though we never hope for such moment), please do cooperate us.
Terms & Condition
• If in case client wish to Prepone /postpone travel dates, so request should reach us 30 days prior to journey date via mail.
• Advance amount is non-refundable.
• The Company has complete authority to change the package costing if in future there is a hike in tariff & taxes of hotels, transportation or any other service that has been provided.
• Customers must carry the photo identification in the form of Driving License, Voter ID Card, Adhar Card, and Pan Card. At certain site seeing places/hotel, the identification proof is required for which company has no control and is mandatory
• Check In & Check Out Time as per Hotel Policies. Standard Check in is 12 PM checkout time of hotel is 10 AM. (Early Check in / late Checkout is as per hotel policies & room availabilities in hotel)
• Company reserves the right to change the Hotel accommodation due to unavoidable circumstances. In that case we may provide alternative, similar accommodation for which we are not liable to pay any refund. We will not be responsible or liable in case of loss of property at the Hotel. Similarly any damages caused to the hotel rooms during your stay, shall be payable by the Clients and the Company will not be liable for the same.
• The timings mentioned in Day schedule section are approximate timings and can be negotiated.
• Company will not be responsible for the cancellation of any event due to any unavoidable situation.
• Company will not be responsible for the cancellation of any event due to weather.
though we never hope for such moment), please do cooperate us.
- 100% refund if cancelled before 48 hour
- 50% refund if cancelled before 24 hour
- No refund after that
Meet-up Information/Reporting Point: