Jodhpur Full-Day Guided Sightseeing Tour
A day of guided sightseeing in Jodhpur taking you through the iconic city and its gems which are dotted all over its geography.
- Visit places like the Toorji ka Jhalra - an ancient step well, Gold Course, Padamsar and Ranisar Lake, Umaid Bhavan Palace and Museum and many more during this tour.
- Take a tour of the Machia Biological and Safari Park.
- Company of a knowledgeable guide and a well-maintained car to drive you around.
Part of the Golden Triangle, Jodhpur is a must-see destination for many tourists in India. Not surprising then, it is easy to reach. The most common method is through the train from Delhi or Agra. There are also many tourist buses. The nearest airport is in Jaipur.
Jodhpur has a colourful history full of Mughal kings and Rajput warriors. After Indian independence, the city became the second largest city in Rajasthan. Activities abound in Jodhpur. Many tourists take jeep safaris to nearby villages. It is a great way to see the local Bishnoi tribes. There are many other activities too. Zip-lining around the Mehranghar fort combines culture and adventure sports.
- You will be received by your guide at your hotel/residence in Jodhpur at 9:00 AM.
- Your guide of the day will take you to the following places during this full-day tour:
- Mandore Gardens - View architecturally wonderful domes, a museum, a ‘Hall of Heroes’ and a temple dedicated to the 33 crores Gods
- Balsamand Lake - An artificial lake with a charismatic royal pathway
- Padamsar and Ranisar Lake
- Mehrangarh Fort - A symbolic of the glorious princely era of Rajasthan, located on a hilltop and gives a majestic view of the Blue City
- Rao Jodha Desert Rock Park - Has restored exotic plant species that belong to the Thar Desert area
- Statue of Rao Jodha and Jaswant Thada - A cenotaph built in the honour of the King
- Toorji ka Jhalra - An ancient step well
- Ghanta Ghar (Clock Tower) and old city Markets (Tripolia Bazaar)
- Sardar Government Museum, Maharaja Umed Sigh Stadium, Rajasthan High Court, Umed Club
- Umaid Bhavan Palace and Museum
- Machia Biological and Safari Park - A great abode to explore for nature and animal
- Kaylana Lake - A picturesque spot for every tourist to explore
- Masuriya Hill Garden and statue of Maharana Pratap
- Rotary Circle, Science Park
- Golf Course Ground and Polo Ground
- You will be having complimentary lunch at a local's favourite spot.
- At the completion of your 8-hour tour, you will be dropped at the Umaid Bhavan Palace.
- Service of a knowledgeable guide.
- Hotel pick-up in Jodhpur city limits.
- Transportation in an air-conditioned private vehicle.
- Tour as per the itinerary.
- Toll and parking charges for the cab.
- Bottled drinking water.
- Lunch at a local eating joint.
Why book with TRODLY
- Best Price Guarantee
- Verified customer reviews that help you make the right decision.
- Qualified operators. All partner operators selected after rigorous system of checks.
- Free Cancellation on Most Trips
- Only Best Trips - Our team of travel experts bring uniquely local, safe, and exciting experiences to the community.
- 100% Secured Payments
- Tour involves a moderate amount of walking, all the guests are requested to wear comfortable walking shoes.
- The guests may also carry sunglasses, sunscreen, umbrella, hats or scarf and camera if interested in photography.
- Additional pick-up charges may apply is the pick-up address is outside the of the city limits.
- Children below 4 years of age (accompanied by an adult) are allowed to join for free.
- A Sedan can accommodate 3 members only (4 years of age or older).
- An SUV can accommodate 5 members only (4 years of age or older).
- Each member must carry a valid photo ID.
- The guests are requested to bring the following during the tour - Water bottle, camera and its accessories to you enjoy photography, sunglasses, sunscreen and umbrella (in case of rainy season or summers).
- This is a custom tour, the driver will try to cover all the destinations mentioned in the itinerary.
- The tour has a time limit of 9 hours.
- After 9 hours, additional per hour charges are applicable (to be paid directly to the guide in cash.
- Rs 1000 per hour is charged for any vehicle (Includes vehicle, fuel, driver and guide charges).
Meet-up Information/Reporting Point
- Hotel/Residence in Jodhpur city limits.
- The local person details and phone number will be shared in the booking voucher, sent to you via email.
₹ 5250 Per Vehicle
Similar Exciting Activities
Also viewed by other travellers
Get trip inspirations, offers and more.