Didupe & Ermai Waterfall Trek with Belur
Take a trek to lesser known and beautiful waterfalls in Uttara Kannada district of Karnataka - Ermai Waterfall.
- Explore Ermai waterfall which is in Charmadi Ghat.
- Experience village style food and camp stay with bonfire.
Didupe and Ermai waterfalls lie at the base of Charmadi Ghat. Didupe falls is a stream of water falling from a great height in one step and forms a decent pond structure in the base. Here, with little difficulty, you can go beneath the water fall and take a nice bath. If you would like to swim, you can spend some time swimming too. But the pond at the foot of the falls is not very wide and deep. Hence, expect less scope for good swimming. Ermai falls is multi level waterfalls and if you are little adventurous, then you can go and stand behind the water fall in the middle level. It is an amazing experience where you see water falls standing in the mid level.
Didupe and Ermai Waterfall Trek Itinerary:
Day 1: Overnight journey from Bangalore to Didupe
- The guests are requested to report at the nearest pickup point at 9:45 pm.
- We will meet fellow travelers and start our journey to Didupe village (Dakshina Kannada)
Day 2: Trek to Ermai waterfalls and overnight camp
- We will reach Didupe village by 6:00 am and take a short walk of 1 km to reach the basecamp.
- Freshen up and have a delicious breakfast and take a packed lunch for the afternoon.
- Take a trek to Ermai waterfall, located in Ujire, the unknown waterfall.
- Trek and reach Ermai falls and explore the waterfall and we might even get a chance to take a dip.
- After the exploration, we trek back to the basecamp.
- The group is expected to reach by evening at 5:00 pm and enjoy the village style dinner.
- Feel the warmth of bonfire and camp under the stars.
Day 3: Visit Belur and return back to Bangalore
- Freshen up and have breakfast and we will set our journey to Belur, which is built on the banks of Yagachi river.
- Visit Channakeshava temple, built by Hoysala king Vishnuvardhana and witness the architectural beauty of Belur.
- After the visit, have self-sponsored lunch on the way and reach Bangalore by late evening.
- Transportation to and from Bangalore
- Meals ( 2 breakfast, 1 lunch, 1 dinner)
- Sleeping bags and tent
- Forest department charges
- Service of a knowledgeable guide.
- First aid.
Why book with TRODLY
- Best Price Guarantee
- Verified customer reviews that help you make the right decision.
- Qualified operators. All partner operators selected after rigorous system of checks.
- Free Cancellation on Most Trips
- Only Best Trips - Our team of travel experts bring uniquely local, safe, and exciting experiences to the community.
- 100% Secured Payments
₹ 3300 Per Person