Srinagar-Leh-Manali Bike Ride via Siachen Base Camp, Hanle & Tso Moriri
Upto Rs.3000 OFF (Per Person)
Use Coupon Code RIDE2020. Available when booking on Trodly website or on the mobile app. Offer Valid Till 30th Jul, 2020
Applicable on minimum booking amount of Rs. 23470
An 11-day bike ride that will take you from Srinagar to Manali via Tso Moriri and Siachen Base Camp, come live 11 days of adventure through the Leh Ladakh region in India.
- No Hidden Costs: All inclusive price with no hassle of paying on multiple occasions during the trip.
- Fixed Departures: Departure available for even a single person on the available dates.
- Comfortable Stays: All accommodations during the ride in comfortable hotels and deluxe camps. All with an attached washroom.
- Bike Rent and Fuel: For rented bike options, bike rent, as well as fuel, is included in the price.
- All Permits and Fees: No hassle of paying permit fees, entry fees or wildlife fees during your ride. It's all included in the price.
- Royal Enfield 350 cc bikes for the ride.
Route: Srinagar - Sonmarg - Kargil - Leh - Nubra - Siachen - Pangong - Tangste - Tso Moriri - Sarchu - Jispa - Manali - Departure
Hidden over high passes in an arid, largely treeless rain shadow, Ladakh is classic Trans Himalayan scenery: huge khaki-colored valleys and harsh rock walls brought alive by the occasional splash of irrigated green. Traditional Tibetan Buddhist culture remains intact here, with spectacularly located monasteries that burst into life during medieval masked dance festivals that have changed little in 500 years. For travellers, there's a bit of everything – epic treks, sparkling high-altitude mountain lakes and a well-developed backpacker infrastructure based around the capital, Leh.
- Day 1: Report in Srinagar
- Day 2: Ride from Sonmarg to Kargil | 200 KM | 4-5 Hours
- Day 3: Ride from Kargil to Leh | 218 KM | 4-5 Hours
- Day 4: Ride from Leh to Nubra Valley | 140 KM | 2-3 Hours
- Day 5: Ride from Nubra to Siachen Base Camp to Nubra | 200 KM | 7 Hours
- Day 6: Ride from Nubra Valley to Pangong lake | 200 KM | 7-8 Hours
- Day 7: Ride from Pangong Tso to Hanle | 160 KM | 7-8 Hours
- Day 8: Ride from Hanle to Tso Moriri | 160 KM | 4-5 Hours
- Day 9: Ride from Tso Moriri to Sarchu | 220 KM | 8-9 Hours
- Day 10: Ride from Sarchu to Manali | 220 KM | 8-9 Hours
- Day 11: Check-out day from Manali - Trip completion day
Day 1: Report in Srinagar
- The first day of the tour is the reporting day in Srinagar. All the members are required to report by 2:00 pm at the Tourist Reception Centre (TRC) Point at Srinagar Airport where the ground team representative will meet you.
- Post the meet and greet, start the road journey to Sonamarg by a Tempo-Traveller.
- Overnight stay will be arranged in Sonamarg.
Day 2: Ride from Sonmarg to Kargil | 200 KM | 4-5 Hours
- On the second day, you would be riding to Kargil from Sonamarg.
- The ride would be for about 200 KM and would take you around 4-5 hours. Overnight stays would be in Kargil.
Day 3: Ride from Kargil to Leh | 218 KM | 4-5 Hours
- After breakfast, start the ride for Leh.
- Visit Dha-Hanu, people who inhabit this area are considered as the last race to Indo-Aryans, not only their attire is highly decorated with jewelry and flowers, their features are also quite distinct.
- During the ride, you will also witness Sangam point (Meeting point of Zanskar and Indus River), Magnetic Hill and Gurudwara Pather Sahib and will reach the hotel in Leh.
- The overnight stay will be arranged in Leh.
Day 4: Ride from Leh to Nubra Valley | 140 KM | 2-3 Hours
- On day 4, an adventurous ride through one of the highest motorable passes in the world, Khdung-La pass to the cold desert of Nubra valley awaits you.
- A camel ride in the mountains of Hunder can be opted for at an additional cost. The stay for the night will be in Swiss camps in Nubra Valley.
Day 5: Ride from Nubra to Siachen Base Camp to Nubra | 200 KM | 7 Hours
- The fifth day of the trip will take you to the famous Siachen Base Camp from which the Indian Army operates the highest battlefield in the world.
- Being perched at a height of approximately 23000 feet, the temperature in Siachen drops to -50 centigrade during the months of peak winter.
- Head back to Nubra Valley after an entire day of exploration where overnight stay would be arranged in Swiss Camps.
Day 6: Ride from Nubra Valley to Pangong lake | 200 KM | 7-8 Hours
- On the fourth day, there will be an off-roading experience to Pangong Lake
- The route covered will be Nubra to Pangong via Shyok River or Wari La Pass.
- On arrival, enjoy the overnight camping experience near the enchanting blue lake.
Day 7: Ride from Pangong Tso to Hanle | 160 KM | 7-8 Hours
- In the morning after breakfast, you are going to ride and explore the route which is not commonly used for commercial bike trips.
- The village of Hanle inhabits a mere 200 families. The village has recently been opened for tourists and travellers. For the first 30 KM, you would ride along the blue waters of the Pangong Tso. The journey is a heaven for an adventure junkie with all the offroading journey that would take you through Maan, Merak, and Chushul.
- Overnight stay would be arranged in Hanle in a homestay.
Day 8: Ride from Hanle to Tso Moriri | 160 KM | 4-5 Hours
- On day 8, you would be riding from Hanle to Tso Moriri. A beautiful lake perched at around 4500 metres and the area surrounding the lake is the Tso Moriri Wetland Conservational Reserve.
- Overnight stays would be arranged in camps.
Day 9: Ride from Tso Moriri to Sarchu | 220 KM | 8-9 Hours
- On the ninth day ride from Tso Moriri to Sarchu.
- The ride would be a long one and would be moderately challenging.
- Post your arrival in Sarchu stay overnight in a hotel.
Day 10: Ride from Sarchu to Manali | 220 KM | 8-9 Hours
- You start your day early and begin your ride from Sarchu to Manali. The route is slightly rough.
- So this day you will have to try and cover the maximum distance with minimum stopovers.
- You will arrive in Manali in the evening by covering the most attractive and one of the major passes Rohtang-La.
- You will be staying overnight stay in Manali.
Day 11: Check-out day from Manali - Trip completion day
- On the departure day, after the breakfast you will have to check out by 11:00 am, you may keep the luggage in the cloakroom and you are free to explore locally on your own.
- In the evening report back by 4:00 pm to board the Volvo Bus towards the overnight journey to Delhi.
- Royal Enfield 350 cc.
- Fuel for the mentioned itinerary (Sonmarg to Manali).
- Accommodation on twin or triple sharing basis as per the itinerary.
- Drop from Srinagar airport to Sonmarg in a group vehicle.
- Breakfast (From day-2 to day-11)
- Dinner (From day-2 to day-10)
- Back-up/support vehicle for the tour.
- Guest luggage to be carried in the support vehicle.
- Mechanic support during the tour.
- Road captain.
- Permits and local association fees.
- Oxygen cylinder and First Aid kit.
- Helmets for both rider and pillion.
- Manali to Delhi Volvo bus ticket.
Why book with TRODLY
- Best Price Guarantee
- Verified customer reviews that help you make the right decision.
- Qualified operators. All partner operators selected after rigorous system of checks.
- Free Cancellation on Most Trips
- Only Best Trips - Our team of travel experts bring uniquely local, safe, and exciting experiences to the community.
- 100% Secured Payments
- Full refund if cancelled before* 30 days
- 75% refund if cancelled before 15 days
- 50% refund if cancelled before 7 days
- No refund after that
*Advance payment is non-refundable
Meet-up Information/Reporting Point
₹ 23470 Per Person
Get trip inspirations, offers and more.