Srinagar-Leh-Manali via Tso Moriri and Pangong Lake - Bike Ride 2019
An 11-day bike ride that will take your from Srinagar to Manali via Tso Moriri and Pangong, come live 11 days of adventure through the Leh Ladakh region in India.
- No Hidden Costs: All inclusive price with no hassle of paying on multiple occasions during the trip.
- Fixed Departures: Departure available for even a single person on the available dates.
- Comfortable Stays: All accommodations during the ride in comfortable hotels and deluxe camps. All with attached washroom.
- Bike Rent and Fuel: For rented bike options, bike rent, as well as fuel, is included in the price.
- All Permits and Fees: No hassle of paying permit fees, entry fees or wildlife fees during your ride. It's all included in the price.
- Royal Enfield 500 cc bikes for the ride.
Route: Srinagar - Sonmarg - Batalik - Leh - Nubra - Pangong - Tso Moriri - Sarchu - Jispa - Manali - Departure
Hidden over high passes in an arid, largely treeless rain shadow, Ladakh is classic Trans Himalayan scenery: huge khaki-coloured valleys and harsh rock walls brought alive by the occasional splash of irrigated green. Traditional Tibetan Buddhist culture remains intact here, with spectacularly located monasteries that burst into life during medieval masked dance festivals that have changed little in 500 years. For travellers, there's a bit of everything – epic treks, sparkling high-altitude mountain lakes and a well-developed backpacker infrastructure based around the capital, Leh.
- Day 1: Report in Srinagar
- Day 2: Ride from Sonmarg to Batalik | 170 km | 5-6 hours
- Day 3: Ride from Batalik to Leh | 170 km | 5-6 hours
- Day 4: Rest day and Leh local sightseeing
- Day 5: Ride from Leh to Nubra valley | 170 km | 5-6 hours
- Day 6: Ride from Nubra Valley to Pangong lake | 200 km | 7-8 hours
- Day 7: Ride from Pangong lake to Tso Moriri | 290 km | 8-9 hours
- Day 8: Ride from Tso Moriri to Sarchu | 150 km | 5-6 hours
- Day 9: Ride from Sarchu to Jispa | 100 km | 3-4 hours
- Day 10: Ride from Jispa to Manali | 140 km | 5-6 hours
- Day 11: Check-out day from Manali - Trip completion day
Day 1: Report in Srinagar
- The first day of the tour is the reporting day in Srinagar. All the members are required to report by 2:00 pm at the Tourist Reception Centre (TRC) Point at Srinagar Airport where the ground team representative will meet you.
- Post the meet and greet, start the road journey to Sonmarg by a Tempo-Traveller.
- Overnight stay will be arranged in Sonmarg.
Day 2: Ride from Sonmarg to Batalik | 170 km | 5-6 hours
- On the second day in the morning, after breakfast you will leave for Batalik via Kargil, you will ride across the famous Zojila pass and Drass Village (2nd coldest inhabited place in the world).
- You will reach Batalik by evening and will be staying overnight at Batalik.
Day 3: Ride from Batalik to Leh | 170 km | 5-6 hours
- After breakfast, start the ride for Leh.
- Visit Dha-Hanu, people who inhabit this area are considered as the last race to Indo-Aryans, not only their attire is highly decorated with jewellery and flowers, their features are also quite distinct.
- During the ride, you will also witness Sangam point (Meeting point of Zanskar and Indus River), Magnetic Hill and Gurudwara Pather Sahib and will reach the hotel in Leh.
- The overnight stay will be arranged in Leh.
Day 4: Rest day and Leh local sightseeing
- On this day you are free for leisure and some rest day from riding the bikes, to get ready for the remaining journey of real adventure ride.
- This day you are free to explore locally by your own. You can visit Shanti Stupa, Leh Palace, Leh Market, Shey Palace, War memorial.
- In the evening you will have to come back to the hotel and relax for the thrilling ride the next day.
- The overnight stay will be arranged in Leh.
Day 5: Ride from Leh to Nubra valley | 170 km | 5-6 hours
- Today, you will take the road to the highest motorable pass in the world – Khardung-La, at 18,380 feet.
- In spite of the altitude, today you will ride on some of the smoothest roads so far and the landscape becomes grand.
- After a short celebration at Khardung-La pass, you descend into the dramatically different landscape of the Nubra valley.
- The overnight accommodation will be done in swiss-camps in Nubra valley.
Day 6: Ride from Nubra Valley to Pangong lake | 200 km | 7-8 hours
- After breakfast, start the ride across one of the most uncommon routes in Ladakh area via Shyok village, which is open recently for the tourist.
- The will be staying overnight at the Pangong lake.
Day 7: Ride from Pangong lake to Tso Moriri | 290 km | 8-9 hours
- In the morning after breakfast, you are going to ride and explore the route which is not commonly used for commercial bike trips.
- The group will be stopping for lunch at Chushul village and ride will continue on the new route from Chushul to Mahe bridge.
- On this route, you may get a chance to explore the small lakes named Yaye-Tso and Mirpal-Tso.
- From Mahe bridge, you will have to cover another remaining 50 km approx to Tso Moriri.
- You will stay overnight at Tso Moriri.
Day 8: Ride from Tso Moriri to Sarchu | 150 km | 5-6 hours
- After the breakfast, you will begin the ride to Sarchu, which shares the border of Jammu & Kashmir with Himachal Pradesh.
- En route Sarchu you will be crossing Tsokar lake, Mori-planes, Pang, Gata Loops, Nakee-La, Lachung-La and you will be reaching your destination Sarchu in the evening.
- Upon arrival, you will be staying overnight in Sarchu.
Day 9: Ride from Sarchu to Jispa | 100 km | 3-4 hours
- After breakfast you will start your ride lately by 9:00 am as there is only 100 km approx ride.
- En-route you will enjoy the beauty of Baralacha-la Pass, Zing-zing bar.
- In the evening you will stay in camps and explore the Jispa Valley.
- You will stay overnight at Jispa.
Day 10: Ride from Jispa to Manali | 140 km | 5-6 hours
- The last day of the ride of this epic bike journey.
- You start your day early and begin your ride from Jispa to Manali. The route is slightly rough.
- So this day you will have to try and cover the maximum distance with minimum stopovers.
- You will arrive in Manali in the evening by covering most attractive and one of the major passes Rohtang-La.
- You will be staying overnight stay in Manali.
Day 11: Check-out day from Manali - Trip completion day
- On the departure day, after the breakfast you will have to check out by 11:00 am, you may keep the luggage in the cloakroom and you are free to explore locally by your own.
- In the evening report back by 4:00 pm to board the Volvo Bus towards the overnight journey to Delhi.
- Royal Enfield 500cc (2017 to 2019 models).
- Fuel for the mentioned itinerary (Sonmarg to Manali).
- Accommodation on twin or triple sharing basis as per the itinerary.
- Drop from Srinagar airport to Sonmarg in a group vehicle.
- Breakfast (From day-2 to day-11)
- Dinner (From day-2 to day-10)
- Back-up/support vehicle for the tour.
- Guest luggage to be carried in the support vehicle.
- Mechanic support during the tour.
- Road captain.
- Permits and local association fees.
- Oxygen cylinder and First Aid kit.
- Helmets for both rider and pillion.
- Manali to Delhi Volvo bus ticket
Why book with TRODLY
- Best Price Guarantee
- Verified customer reviews that help you make the right decision.
- Qualified operators. All partner operators selected after rigorous system of checks.
- Free Cancellation on Most Trips
- Only Best Trips - Our team of travel experts bring uniquely local, safe, and exciting experiences to the community.
- 100% Secured Payments
- Full refund if cancelled before* 15 days
- 50% refund if cancelled before 1 days
- No refund after that
Meet-up Information/Reporting Point
₹ 22950 Per Person
Get trip inspirations, offers and more.