Anthargange and Avani Day Tour Bangalore
One day sightseeing tour of Anthargange and Avani from Bangalore and visit temples of Anthargange, Kolaramma and Kurudumale temples.
- Visit 1000 years old Kolaramma temple at Kolar.
- Explore the caves of Anthargange.
- Visit a temple which is called as 'Gaya of South' - Ramalingeshwara temple.
Kolar, famous for its gold mining that used to happen here, Kolar is also famous in the maps made of silk. Another place of attraction is Antaragange, which has a famous tourist as well as religious spot Shatha Shringa Parvatha where sweet water flows out of Nandi’s mouth. Another spot on top of the hill, Havina Hede gives a vantage view of the towns. Also, check out the granite temple of Neelakanteshwara and simply connect to the spiritual self. Avani is popular among rock climbing enthusiasts for its rocky hills and boulders. Avani is also famous for the Sita temple, one of the few Sita temples in India. Legend has it that Sita, wife of Lord Rama gave birth to twin sons Lava & Kusha in this village and Rama fought war with his sons here.
- You will be picked from the hotel or residence in Bangalore city limits at the selected time slots.
- Drive to Kolar which is 65km and it will take 2 hours approximately to reach Kolar. You may visit the following places;
- Anthargange temple, where you need to climb 200 steps to reach the temple and if you are interested you can Kolaramma temple, this temple is more than 1000 years old and is dedicated to the goddess Durga, this temple was worshipped by Wodeyars of Mysore.
- Ramalingeshwara temple of Avani, constructed in a Dravidian style and is also called 'Gaya of South' and this is was constructed in the 10th century.
- Kurudumale temple, a temple dedicated to Lord Ganesha and is believed that this idol is installed by lord Brahma, Vishnu and Shiva.
- After the visit drive back to Bangalore and you are dropped back to the starting point in Bangalore.
- All transportation using private air-conditioned sedan or SUV with a driver
- Pickup and drop-off in Bangalore/ Bangalore Hotel or address
- Driver and fuel charges
- 300 KM of usage (more than sufficient)
- Usage of car till 10:00pm (Night charges applicable after that)
Why book with TRODLY
- Best Price Guarantee
- Verified customer reviews that help you make the right decision.
- Qualified operators. All partner operators selected after rigorous system of checks.
- Free Cancellation on Most Trips
- Only Best Trips - Our team of travel experts bring uniquely local, safe, and exciting experiences to the community.
- 100% Secured Payments
₹ 4010 Per Vehicle
Get trip inspirations, offers and more.