Srinagar Ladakh Manali Delhi Private Tour in SUV 2021
For travellers who wish to do the Leh Ladakh journey in a private cab, this 12-day road trip option starting from Srinagar is a great option to explore the Kashmir valley, Leh-Ladakh region and ending the trip in Kullu valley of Himachal Pradesh.
- Fixed Departures: All available dates on the calendar are bookable.
- Premium Stays: All accommodations during the ride in comfortable hotels and deluxe camps. All with attached washroom.
- Car Rent and Fuel: All the options have car rent and fuel price included in them.
- All Permits and Fees: No hassle of paying permit fees, entry fees or wildlife fees during your ride. It's all included in the price.
Srinagar - Kargil - Leh - Nubra Valley - Pangong Lake - Leh - Jispa - Manali - Kullu - Delhi
Leh town is like a relic left behind by religious men of the past and dynastic politics, age-old traders and imperial inter-kingdom relations. The Kushanas, the Tang dynasty or the anti-Buddhist Tibetian king, Langdarma; they have all left an impression on this ancient town. It’s the place where God seems to have tried out his artistic prowess for the first time because the scenic splendour comprises a riot of colours. The biscuit-coloured hills to the tanzanite skies; it’s a veritable visual treat. God’s own Shangri-La, this town is an enchanter.
The summer capital of Jammu and Kashmir, Srinagar is located in the beautiful Kashmir Valley, on the banks of Jhelum River, Srinagar is renowned for its natural beauty, lakes and houseboats. Srinagar is a beautiful place, and must-visit attractions include Dal Lake, Nishat Bagh, Shalimar Bagh, Chashmashahi and Shankaracharya Mandir. Srinagar also serves as a base for trekking expeditions in the Kashmir Valley, taking the adventure tourist to alpine lakes on high altitude.
- Day 1: Report at Srinagar hotel/accommodation
- Day 2: Drive from Srinagar to Kargil (200 km / up to 7 hours)
- Day 3: Drive from Kargil to Leh (220 km / up to 7 hours)
- Day 4: Leh Local Sightseeing
- Day 5: Drive from Leh to Nubra Valley (148 km / up to 5 hours)
- Day 6: Drive from Nubra to Turtuk to Nubra (300 km / 7-8 hours)
- Day 7: Drive from Nubra Valley to Pangong Lake (200 km / up to 6 hours)
- Day 8: Drive from Pangong Lake to Leh (148 km / up to 5 hours)
- Day 9: Drive from Leh to Jispa (330 km / up to 9 hours)
- Day 10: Drive from Jispa to Kullu-Manali (140 km / up to 5 hours)
- Day 11: Checkout from Kullu-Manali accommodation
- Day 12: Arrival in Delhi
Day 1: Report at Srinagar hotel/accommodation
- All the members are required to report in Srinagar by a time convenient to them, preferably by 2:00 pm so each one is properly rested and has time to see some parts of Srinagar.
- Stay and dinner will be arranged for you in Srinagar.
Day 2: Drive from Srinagar to Kargil (200 km / up to 7 hours)
- The road trip starts today and you will take the journey from Srinagar to Kargil.
- An overnight stay will be conducted in Kargil.
Day 3: Drive from Kargil to Leh (220 km / up to 7 hours)
- On the third day, after early morning breakfast, you will be driven to Leh, which will be a drive of about 6 hours.
- En route Leh, you will be driven via Magnetic Hill, Gurudwara Pather Sahib along with the view of Sangam/confluence of Zanskar and Indus river.
- After you go past the Khaltsi check-post, you will witness the moon land and Lamayuru monastery.
- You will be staying overnight in Leh.
Day 4: Leh Local Sightseeing
- On the fourth day, you would be exploring Leh locally.
- Visit the places like Pathar Sahib Gurudwara, Magnetic Hill and watch the beauty of the confluence of River Indus and Zanskar.
- The ride to these places will be through NH1 Leh Srinagar Highway surrounded by army check posts and camps.
- Stay overnight in Leh.
Day 5: Drive from Leh to Nubra Valley (148 km / up to 5 hours)
- On day 4, you will be driven from Leh to Nubra where you will be covering about 160 kilometres.
- You will be driven through the most exciting and achievable roads to the world's highest motorable pass - Khardungla Pass (18,380 feet).
- On this drive, you will witness variants of landscapes.
- After your arrival in Nubra, you will be checking in to your accommodation for the night and be resting for the day after dinner.
Day 6: Drive from Nubra to Turtuk to Nubra (300 km / 7-8 hours)
- On the 6th day, drive from Nubra to Turtuk.
- Turtuk is the last village prior to LAC and was under Pakistan's control till 1973.
- Post completion of the tour drive back to Nubra and stay overnight.
Day 7: Drive from Nubra Valley to Pangong Lake (200 km / up to 6 hours)
- This day will mark the beginning of your journey to the famous Pangong Lake.
- You will be driven from the Nubra valley to the Pangong Lake, you may spend some time in the serenity of the lake.
- Your stay for the night will be prearranged in a deluxe camp near the Pangong Lake.
Day 8: Drive from Pangong Lake to Leh (148 km / up to 5 hours)
- On day 6, you will be driven back to Leh from Pangong.
- You will follow a serene route of about 150 kilometres from Pangong to Leh.
- A drive will take you around the famous go-to places in Leh.
- Upon arrival in Leh, you will be staying overnight in comfortable deluxe accommodation.
Day 9: Drive from Leh to Jispa (330 km / up to 9 hours)
- After a nice warm breakfast, you will begin the day's tour early in the morning from Leh.
- Today you will be driven to Jispa, which will be a drive of about 330 km, a long drive but it has plenty of scenic beauty to offer.
- After your arrival in Jispa, you will be staying overnight and will be having your dinner at the deluxe property prebooked by the organiser.
Day 10: Drive from Jispa to Kullu-Manali (140 km / up to 5 hours)
- After early morning breakfast, you will be driven to Manali which will be a drive of about 5-6 hours.
- As soon as you will start your journey you will be driven through one of the famous high pass named Rohtang-La at approx 13000 ft to your destination Manali.
- Upon arrival in Manali, you will be checking in to your comfortable deluxe accommodation.
Day 11: Checkout from Kullu-Manali accommodation
- Today will be the last day of the trip and after breakfast, you can check out from the accommodation.
- You can explore the local market before it's time to start your return journey home.
- Board an overnight Volvo to Delhi
Day 12: Arrival in Delhi
- On the 12th day, arrive in Delhi and conclude your long trip to Ladakh and the Kashmir Valley.
- Accommodation in deluxe hotel/guesthouse/camps on twin sharing basis.
- Cab for the duration of the trip as per the itinerary.
- The driver and fuel charges.
- Buffet breakfast from day-2 till day-11.
- Buffet dinner from day-1 till day-10.
- Volvo Tickets from Manali to New Delhi.
- All permits required for the trip including Rohtang, Khadung La, Nubra Valley and Pangong Lake.
Why book with TRODLY
- Best Price Guarantee
- Verified customer reviews that help you make the right decision.
- Qualified operators. All partner operators selected after rigorous system of checks.
- Free Cancellation on Most Trips
- Only Best Trips - Our team of travel experts bring uniquely local, safe, and exciting experiences to the community.
- 100% Secured Payments
- 90% refund if cancelled before 15 days
- No refund after that
*Advance payment is non-refundable
Meet-up Information/Reporting Point
₹ 33600 Per Person
Get trip inspirations, offers and more.