Ooty 2-Day Sightseeing Tour from Mysore
A 2 days trip to the "Queen of Hills", Ooty from Mysore that covers all the popular landmarks of Ooty like the Botanical gardens, Doddbetta and other attractions of Niligiri hills.
- Private and hassle-free tour of Queen of Hills - Ooty with an expert driver.
- Visit famous attractions like Botanical gardens, Doddabetta peak and many more.
Ooty, the queen of hill stations in South India is every nature lover’s dream destination. Beautiful sceneries and fun activities make it the perfect destination to get away from the city and unwind from the hustle of everyday life. With its alluring beauty, pristine natural settings, invigorating weather and serene surroundings Ooty which is now a bustling city is almost always crowded with tourists. The enchanting journey to Ooty starts with a ride in the famous toy train, one of the very few steam engines in the world, that are still up and running.
Day 1: Drive from Mysore to Ooty and local sightseeing
- The driver will pick you from the hotel/residence address in Mysore city limits at a time selected while booking.
- The drive to Ooty is about 120 kilometres from Mysore and may take up to 3.5 hours.
- Upon arrival, you may visit the following suggested places, you may skip OR add a few of your own
- Botanical Gardens, a major attraction which has a variety of flora and fauna.
- Doddabetta Peak, the highest mountain in the Nilgiri mountains and the viewpoint offers some amazing views of the whole area.
- Ooty Lake, another popular attraction and is surrounded by eucalyptus trees and green all around.
- After the visit, you will be dropped back to your hotel/residence in Ooty city limits.
Day 2: Local sightseeing and drive back to Mysore.
- After breakfast, you can visit the following suggested places;
- Tea Museum, where we can get to know about the variety of tea leaves and also a must visit attraction for tea lovers.
- Pykara waterfalls is also a great attraction but are most active during monsoon.
- Rose Garden, popular for its variety and kinds of rose and is popular amongst domestic travellers.
- After the completion of your tour, the driver will drop you back to your hotel/residence in Mysore city limits
- All transportation using air-conditioned private cab.
- Pickup and drop-off in Mysore city limits.
- Driver and fuel charges.
- Limit of 500 kilometres of usage (can be extended with extra charges).
- Tour as per the itinerary (you may skip or add some places in the region).
- Newspaper and water bottle.
Why book with TRODLY
- Best Price Guarantee
- Verified customer reviews that help you make the right decision.
- Qualified operators. All partner operators selected after rigorous system of checks.
- Free Cancellation on Most Trips
- Only Best Trips - Our team of travel experts bring uniquely local, safe, and exciting experiences to the community.
- 100% Secured Payments
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
We have two options Sedans & bigger SUVs. In Sedans we provide Suzuki Dzire, Toyota Etios mostly, sometimes it could be Nissan Sunny. In SUVs we provide Toyotta Innova, Mahindra Xylo, Suzuki Ertiga. You can request a particular model while booking in Special Request\'s and we try to provide it however you can not pick and choose exact car models. We operate only AC vehicles and hatchbacks are not available.
No. All our tours are private and exclusively for your family or group.
You need to book online from this page. We accept only online bookings. Booking is confirmed instantly through SMS and Email. Driver & Cab details are automatically sent on SMS/Email/Mobile App 2-4 hours before pick-up time.
Yes, all sightseeing tours need to be booked in advance. Tours often sell out so we suggest booking early to guarantee your desired tour day. Bookings are completely online and you can book on Website or Mobile app.
No these are purely sightseeing tours and we do not do provide stay/accommodation or do Hotel bookings on for you as part of these tours. For Multi-day sightseeing tours you need to book your hotels yourself.
The itinerary mentioned on these private tours are a suggestion for your destination. You are free to skip or add other points. Let your personal driver know if you want to visit other places.
As this is a private tour, you are free to spend as much time you seem fit on each attraction. Some landmarks are more time-consuming than others and you can decide where to spend how much time. Just keep in mind the hourly usage included in your Tour, extra charges would apply if that limit is exceeded. Also night charges apply if you cross night time, please check Inclusions/Exclusions/Important Info for details.
If you wish to have an English driver who would drive you around the tour or drop you from one place to another, please mention the same in the Special Request section while booking. Any request would be taken into consideration and we will try arranging the same, although it\'s not a 100% Guarantee.
Meet-up Information/Reporting Point
₹ 7010 Per Vehicle
Get trip inspirations, offers and more.