Ooty 2 Days Sightseeing Tour from Mysore
A 2 days trip to the "Queen of Hills", Ooty from Mysore that covers all the popular landmarks of Ooty like the Botanical gardens, Doddbetta and other attractions of Niligiri hills.
- Private and hassle-free tour of Queen of Hills - Ooty with an expert driver.
- Visit famous attractions like Botanical gardens, Doddabetta peak and many more.
Connect with us Live by Clicking on 'Chat' or Whatsapp Click Here
Ooty, the queen of hill stations in South India is every nature lover’s dream destination. Beautiful sceneries and fun activities make it the perfect destination to get away from the city and unwind from the hustle of everyday life. With its alluring beauty, pristine natural settings, invigorating weather and serene surroundings Ooty which is now a bustling city is almost always crowded with tourists. The enchanting journey to Ooty starts with a ride in the famous toy train, one of the very few steam engines in the world, that are still up and running.
Day 1: Drive from Mysore to Ooty and local sightseeing
- The driver will pick you from the hotel/residence address in Mysore city limits at a time selected while booking.
- The drive to Ooty is about 120 kilometres from Mysore and may take up to 3.5 hours.
- Upon arrival, you may visit the following suggested places, you may skip OR add a few of your own
- Botanical Gardens, a major attraction which has a variety of flora and fauna.
- Doddabetta Peak, the highest mountain in the Nilgiri mountains and the viewpoint offers some amazing views of the whole area.
- Ooty Lake, another popular attraction and is surrounded by eucalyptus trees and green all around.
- After the visit, you will be dropped back to your hotel/residence in Ooty city limits.
Day 2: Local sightseeing and drive back to Mysore.
- After breakfast, you can visit the following suggested places;
- Tea Museum, where we can get to know about the variety of tea leaves and also a must visit attraction for tea lovers.
- Pykara waterfalls is also a great attraction but are most active during monsoon.
- Rose Garden, popular for its variety and kinds of rose and is popular amongst domestic travellers.
- After the completion of your tour, the driver will drop you back to your hotel/residence in Mysore city limits
- All transportation using air-conditioned private cab.
- Pickup and drop-off in Mysore city limits.
- Driver and fuel charges.
- Limit of 600 kilometres of usage (can be extended with extra charges).
- Tour as per the itinerary (you may skip or add some places in the region).
- Newspaper and water bottle.
- Monument entrance fees.
- Any interstate tax, toll and parking charges (To be paid as per actuals to the driver).
- Personal expenses.
- Any meals.
- Anything not mentioned in the inclusions above.
Why book with TRODLY
- Best Price Guarantee
- Verified customer reviews that help you make the right decision.
- Qualified operators. All partner operators selected after rigorous system of checks.
- Free Cancellation on Most Trips
- Only Best Trips - Our team of travel experts bring uniquely local, safe, and exciting experiences to the community.
- 100% Secured Payments
- This is not a guided tour.
- The guests may choose to skip or add any new attraction in the destination of the tour.
- If your pick-up location is outside of the city limits, additional charges may be applicable (to be paid directly to the driver).
- The booking price is applicable if the pick-up and drop-off is the same location.
- Pick up and drop off location can be different but an extra charge will apply. To be paid to the driver directly.
- Sedans (4-seater) models provided are Suzuki Dzire, Toyota Etios or similar.
- SUV (6-seater) models provided are Toyota Innova, Mahindra Xylo, Suzuki Ertiga or similar.
- Night charge of Rs. 300 is applicable if the cab service is used between 10:00 pm to 6:00 am.
- The tour has a limit of 600 kilometres.
- After 600 kilometres, additional per kilometre charge will be applicable (to be paid directly to the driver).
- For Sedan (4-seater) - Rs. 12 per km (additional kilometre).
- For SUV (6-seater) - Rs. 15 per km (additional kilometre).
- The driver will know the local language, English speaking driver can be requested by you during the booking in "Special Request" section, the team will try their best to fulfil the request but the same cannot be promised for sure.
Meet-up Information/Reporting Point
- The driver will pick you up directly from your hotel or specified pick-up point in city limits. Please enter the full pick up address at the checkout page.
- The contact person details and phone number are shared in booking voucher sent to you via email after booking.
- The driver and cab details are share 2 to 4 hours prior to the tour starting time.
₹ 8970 Per Vehicle
Similar Exciting Activities
Also viewed by other travellers
Get trip inspirations, offers and more.