Motorbiking from Kullu to Manali
A moderate grade motorbiking tour which begins from Kullu and ends 60 km farther in Manali and back. Hop on a bike and explore Himachal on an off-beat mode.
- Royal Enfield 350cc to tour on the mountain roads of Kullu-Manali.
- Stays in riverside swiss camps in Kullu.
- Available to book even for 2 members group on all days.
Manali is an evergreen hill station nestled snugly among the hills in Kullu Valley, Himachal Pradesh. This gorgeous town is a must visit for any and everybody. Family men to seasoned trekkers, this is a place for all. Situated by the lovely tanzanite river of the mountains, Beas, this town seems straight out of a fabulous collection of paintings created by a nature-loving artist of Victorian Europe perhaps! A number of temples and monasteries justify the sobriquet “Valley of the Gods”. This place is ancient and new at the same time. It was an eminent stopover for traders of the silk-route but its advent as a major Indian tourist destination can be traced back to the 80s. Legend has it that the ancient Indian lawgiver Manu recreated life in the hamlets of Manali when it had been decimated by a flood, thus the name Manali originated from “Manu-Allaya” (Abode of Manu).
Day 1: Report at Base Camp Kullu and ride to Manali
- Arrival at the reporting location in Kullu by 10 AM.
- Check-in to the riverside camps.
- Royal Enfield 350cc will be allocated to you and after a short briefing session by your host.
- The ride to Manali is 60 kilometres and may take up to 2 hours.
- Set on the banks of the Beas River, Manali is a gateway to adventure activities in Solang, Gulaba, and Kothi. But there is much more to the town and its popular tourist's spots than adventure.
- You may visit Hadimba Temple, Manu Temple, Tibetan Monasteries, Mall Road, Vashisth Hot Springs during your tour.
- Ride back to Kullu Riverside Camps by 6:00 PM to avoid riding at night time.
- Dinner and overnight stay will be arranged at the camps in Kullu.
Day 2: Check-out from the camps
- After breakfast, check-out from the camps by 10 AM.
- Accommodation in swiss tents in Kullu on twin/triple sharing basis with attached washrooms.
- Meals - 1 breakfast and 1 dinner (non-veg meals can be provided on request at additional cost).
- 350cc Royal Enfield as per the itinerary.
- Fuel for the motorbike.
- Refundable security deposit of Rs. 5000 per bike.
- Anything not mentioned in inclusions above.
Why book with TRODLY
- Best Price Guarantee
- Verified customer reviews that help you make the right decision.
- Qualified operators. All partner operators selected after rigorous system of checks.
- Free Cancellation on Most Trips
- Only Best Trips - Our team of travel experts bring uniquely local, safe, and exciting experiences to the community.
- 100% Secured Payments
- Costing is based on 2 people sharing 1 motorbike.
- A refundable security deposit of Rs. 5000 per bike will need to be given before the tour in cash OR by Paytm.
- The customers are liable to bear the repair cost for any damage to the vehicle, guest will have to bear the repair/replacement cost of parts, helmet OR any gear.
- Riders would be accompanied by a road captain when there are 6 or more riders in the group.
- All riders must be 18 years of age or older.
- A valid Driving License is mandatory for the rider.
- Members below 10 years of age are not permitted to travel on the bike as pillion.
- If there are any additional expenses due to bad weather or any other reason beyond the control of the tour operator on account of hotel stay, transportation, and meals etc. extra bill will be raised. Neither Trodly nor the participating suppliers/hotels will be responsible for the additional expenses.
Meet-up Information/Reporting Point
- Riverside camps in Kullu, Himachal Pradesh
- The exact reporting address, local person details and phone number will be shared in the booking voucher, sent to you via email.
₹ 2990 Per Person
Similar Exciting Activities
Also viewed by other travellers
Get trip inspirations, offers and more.