Motorbiking from Kullu to Kasol
A moderate grade motorbiking tour which begins from Kullu and takes you to Kasol and back. Hop on a bike and explore Himachal on an off-beat mode.
- Royal Enfield 350cc to tour on the mountain roads of Kullu-Manali.
- Stays in riverside swiss camps in Kullu.
- Available to book even for even a 2members group on all days.
Kasol is a village in the Parvati Valley Of Himachal Pradesh. The best way to reach Kasol is by road from Delhi or Chandigarh. The roadways offer a mesmerising view of the mountains. Malana, a famous small village among hippies and backpackers can be reached by a short trek and is an equally good experience though. Tosh is another nearby village that offers beautiful views and local stays. There is also the Manikaran temple 5 km from Kasol worth a visit. Kasol is a paradise for trekker, backpackers and others alike.
Day 1: Report at Base Camp Kullu Manali and ride to Kasol
- Arrival at the reporting location in Kullu by 10 AM.
- Check-in to the riverside camps.
- Royal Enfield 350cc will be allocated to you and after a short briefing session by your host.
- The ride to Kasol is about 40 kilometres and may take up to 1.5 hours.
- Kasol, a small village in Himachal situated along the banks of the river Parvati, it is a tourist attraction that is rapidly gaining fame as a very popular hub for trekkers, backpackers, and nature lovers.
- Commonly known as the Amsterdam of India, this quaint little village is resplendent in natural scenic beauty, and is one of the few places in the country that is yet to be ruined by urbanization and commercialization.
- Situated between the towns of Bhuntar and Manikaran, Kasol might seem like a plain, nondescript village from the outside, but it is one of the best places in the country to just sit back and chill in the lap of nature.
- Ride back to Kullu Riverside Camps by 6:00 PM to avoid riding at night time.
- Dinner and overnight stay will be arranged at the camps in Kullu.
Day 2: Check-out from the camps
- After breakfast, check-out from the camps by 10 AM.
- Accommodation in swiss tents in Kullu on twin/triple sharing basis with attached washrooms.
- Meals - 1 breakfast and 1 dinner (non-veg meals can be provided on request at additional cost).
- 350cc Royal Enfield as per the itinerary.
Why book with TRODLY
- Best Price Guarantee
- Verified customer reviews that help you make the right decision.
- Qualified operators. All partner operators selected after rigorous system of checks.
- Free Cancellation on Most Trips
- Only Best Trips - Our team of travel experts bring uniquely local, safe, and exciting experiences to the community.
- 100% Secured Payments
Meet-up Information/Reporting Point
₹ 2990 Per Vehicle
Get trip inspirations, offers and more.