Motorbike Ride to Jalori Pass from Kullu
A bike ride to a high mountain pass which is perched at an altitude of 10,800 feet, come hop on a powerful Royal Enfield from Kullu to Jalori Pass.
- Bike ride to one of the most favoured and popular high mountain passes in India.
- Royal Enfields at your service as your cruise across the majestic Himachali environs.
- Stays in riverside swiss camps in Kullu.
- Available to book even for 2 members group on all days.
Jalori Pass is one of the favourite places for trekkers, bike riders and adventure lovers. It comes on the way to Banjar Mountain ranges of Himalayas. The Mahakali temple known as Jalori Mata is a famous place visited by thousands of devotees. The area of Jalori Pass is a natural paradise to find the seasonal blossoms along with bountiful of flora and fauna amidst the pristine solitude of the highlands.
Day 1: Report at base camp in Kullu, ride to Jalori Pass and be back by evening | 140 km | 9 hours
- Arrival at the reporting location in Kullu by 10 AM.
- Check-in to the riverside camps.
- Royal Enfield 350cc will be allocated to you and after a short briefing session by your host.
- The ride to Jalori Pass is about 75 kilometres and may take up to 3 hours.
- Jalori Pass is a high mountain pass at an elevation of 10,800 ft above the sea level, situated in the Kullu district of Himachal Pradesh.
- Your ride will be a blissful one as you cruise through the magical Himachali terrains.
- Jalori Pass is the starting point for two easy but interesting treks which makes it a worthwhile place to visit. One is Sareolsar Lake trek.
- A 5 km trek from the top of Jalori pass brings on to the tranquil surrounding of Sareolsar Lake whose unpolluted water is crystal clear. This lake is tranquil and known for being the seat of local goddess Budhi Nagin. It's an extraordinary place to visit but there is no means of transportation so you have to go on foot.
- Another one is Raghupur Fort trek which is 3 km from Jalori Pass. This picturesque fort was built by a Kullu king. The fort is surrounded by wide trenches with a small pond inside. The walls of the fort are marked by bullet holes from sieges.
- Ride back to Kullu Riverside Camps by 5:00 PM to avoid riding at night time.
- Dinner and overnight stay will be arranged at the camps in Kullu.
Day 2: Departure from Kullu
- After breakfast, check-out from the camps by 10 AM.
- Accommodation in swiss tents in Kullu on twin/triple sharing basis with attached washrooms.
- Meals - 1 breakfast and 1 dinner (non-veg meals can be provided on request at additional cost).
- 350cc Royal Enfield as per the itinerary.
Why book with TRODLY
- Best Price Guarantee
- Verified customer reviews that help you make the right decision.
- Qualified operators. All partner operators selected after rigorous system of checks.
- Free Cancellation on Most Trips
- Only Best Trips - Our team of travel experts bring uniquely local, safe, and exciting experiences to the community.
- 100% Secured Payments
Meet-up Information/Reporting Point
₹ 2990 Per Person