Motobike Ride to Prashar Lake from Kullu
A bike ride to sacred Prashar Lake, isolated from the bustle of the city, this lake has mesmerizing views on offer throughout the year.
- Royal Enfield 350cc to tour on the mountain roads of Kullu.
- Combination of a scenic road journey and a light hike to the Prashar lake.
- Stays in riverside swiss camps in Kullu.
- Available to book even for 2 members group on all days.
Located in Mandi District of Himachal Pradesh at an altitude of 2730 meters Prashar is known for the holy Prashar Lake, Green Meadows, dense forest and the Panoramic view of snow clad mountain ranges of Dhauladhar, Pir Pinjal and Kinnaur.
Prashar Lake has a perimeter of about 300 meters is decorated by a floating island in it. Crystal clear waters of the lake add to the charm of this beautiful place. A 14th Century pagoda style temple dedicated to the Rishi Parashar stands next to the lake. It is believed that the temple was constructed by the king Ban Sen from single deodar tree and it took 12 years to complete the construction.
Day 1: Report at Base Camp Kullu and ride to Prashar Lake and back | 120 km | 7 hours
- Arrival at the reporting location in Kullu by 10 AM.
- Check-in to the riverside camps.
- Royal Enfield 350cc will be allocated to you and after a short briefing session by your host.
- Located at around 60 km from Kullu and may take up to 2 hours to reach.
- The lake is surrounded by small hillocks, you need to walk 500 meters to reach the top and can have the first glimpse of the Lake and the temple.
- You can stop by the local dhabas during the ride for lunch.
- You will have to descend a bit to reach the side of the lake and the temple. The three-storied pagoda type temple is a very traditional type with wood carving structures around it.
- You need to remove shoe and leather belt, purse etc to enter into the main temple complex. There is a statue of great saint or saga Prashar (Muni Prashar).
- You can go around the lake and do a parikrama (walking around), you are not supposed to enter inside with shoes and touch the water of this sacred lake. There is a wire fence throughout the lake
- Ride back to Kullu Riverside Camps by 5:00 PM to avoid riding at night time.
- Dinner and overnight stay will be arranged at the camps in Kullu.
Day 2: Departure from Kullu
- After breakfast, check-out from the camps by 10 AM.
- Accommodation in swiss tents in Kullu on twin/triple sharing basis with attached washrooms.
- Meals - 1 breakfast and 1 dinner (non-veg meals can be provided on request at additional cost).
- 350cc Royal Enfield as per the itinerary.
Why book with TRODLY
- Best Price Guarantee
- Verified customer reviews that help you make the right decision.
- Qualified operators. All partner operators selected after rigorous system of checks.
- Free Cancellation on Most Trips
- Only Best Trips - Our team of travel experts bring uniquely local, safe, and exciting experiences to the community.
- 100% Secured Payments
Meet-up Information/Reporting Point
₹ 2990 Per Person
Similar Exciting Activities
Get trip inspirations, offers and more.