Motorbike Ride to Kasol and Chandratal Lake from Kullu
Motorbiking experience from the town of Kullu to the famous and pristine Chandrataal Lake, come enjoy 3 days in Himachal Pradesh.
- Bike ride to the famous moon lake, Chandratal, at an altitude of 4300 metres.
- Royal Enfields at your service as your cruise across the majestic Himachali environs.
- Stays in riverside swiss camps in Kullu.
- Available to book even for 2 members group on all days.
Chandra Taal or Chandertal Lake is nestled next to Kunzom Pass between the majestic Himalayan valleys of Lahaul and Spiti and is a high altitude freshwater lake that offers perfect views of the grand mountains around. Chandertal Lake is situated at the height of 4300 meters. The name of the lake means 'Lake of the Moon'. Trek to Chandertal can be undertaken in the summer months and be amazed at the natural beauty.
Day 1: Report at base camp in Kullu and ride to Manali OR Kasol and be back by evening
- Arrival at the reporting location in Kullu by 10 AM.
- Check-in to the riverside camps.
- Royal Enfield 350cc will be allocated to you and after a short briefing session by your host.
- Regardless of what route you choose or the destination for the day, you will be amazed by the environs and serene roundtrip journey.
- While in Kasol you may choose to visit the popular cafes or go visit popular tourist destinations, or if you choose Manali then you may visit Hadimba Temple, Manu Temple, Tibetan Monasteries, Mall Road, Vashisth Hot Springs and much more.
- Ride back to Kullu Riverside Camps by 5:00 PM to avoid riding at night time.
- Dinner and overnight stay will be arranged at the camps in Kullu.
Day 2: Ride from Kullu to Chandrataal Lake | 140 km | 9 Hours | 14000 feet
- On the second day, you will have to start the day early and post breakfast you will begin the ride towards Chandartal Lake also known as The Moon Lake.
- You may carry a packed lunch and have it by the lakeside. Care should be taken that no littering happens over here.
- A camper and trekker's paradise, Chandratal Lake is often referred to as one of the most beautiful lakes located at an altitude of about 4300 meters in the mighty Himalayas.
- Nestled between the hills and mountains of the Peerpanjal range, the sight of this lake's brimming beauty is truly a feast for the eyes. The sun's light reflecting on the surface of the lake makes it seem crystal clear.
- The camps are located 2-3 km away from the lake as the same has been restricted by NGT to safeguard the flora and fauna of the territory.
- Overnight and dinner will be at the camps near Chandratal lake, pre-booked for you.
Day 3: Ride from Chandrataal Lake to Kullu | 140 km | 9 hours
- On the third day, you will start the bike ride back to Kullu, you may have time to start early in case you want to board the return Volvo from Manali.
- The trip comes to an end on this day.
- Accommodation in swiss tents in Kullu on twin/triple sharing basis with attached washrooms (twin sharing for couples).
- Accommodation in swiss tents at Chandratal on twin/triple sharing basis (twin sharing for couples).
- Meals - 1 breakfast and 1 dinner (non-veg meals can be provided on request at additional cost).
- 350cc Royal Enfield as per the itinerary.
Why book with TRODLY
- Best Price Guarantee
- Verified customer reviews that help you make the right decision.
- Qualified operators. All partner operators selected after rigorous system of checks.
- Free Cancellation on Most Trips
- Only Best Trips - Our team of travel experts bring uniquely local, safe, and exciting experiences to the community.
- 100% Secured Payments
Meet-up Information/Reporting Point
₹ 5420 Per Vehicle