Hampi Bouldering and Heritage Trek
The heritage city of Hampi whose name is derived from the word ‘Pampa’ lies on the banks of the River Tungabhadra. Pampa was the daughter of Brahma. Lord Brahma is believed to be the creator of the universe and of all beings as per the Hindu Mythology. The existence of Hampi dates back to and is evident in the classic tales of the creation of the world up to the era of Ramayana and later, being the capital city of the Vijayanagara Kingdom. The Vijayanagara Kingdom was one of the most flourishing kingdoms in the 1500 A.D. Hampi is one of the ideal weekend destinations from Bangalore where one can experience the Hampi heritage and also explore its bouldering. People from around the globe visit and experience the joy of Hampi which is fondly known as; “Don’t worry, Be Hampi!"
If you don’t experience bouldering in Hampi, you don’t experience Hampi at all. Bouldering is a beautiful and a sporty art of climbing rocks without the help of a rope by using your own body weight.
Day 0: Pick up from Bangalore at 2215 hrs
Day 1: Reach Hampi – Homestay – Professional Bouldering Sessions – Moped or Bicycle Tryouts – Exploration on Moped or Bicycles - Trek to Sunset Hill – Explore Hampi Culture
Day 2: Early morning hike to Anjaneya Hill - Sunrise – Explore Heritage Side of Hampi – Reach Bangalore by 2200 Hrs
- All Transportation
- All Accommodation (Homestay in Hampi)
- Shared Mopeds or Bicycles
- Power Packs (Energy Snacks)
- Exploring Hampi
- Experiencing the history, the mysteries and the culture of centuries hidden in Hampi
- Personal time to connect with the place
- Sunrise from the Anjaneya Hill (Birthplace of Lord Hanuman)
- Professional Bouldering with crash pads, climbing shoes, chalks etc.
Why book with TRODLY
- Best Price Guarantee
- Verified customer reviews that help you make the right decision.
- Qualified operators. All partner operators selected after rigorous system of checks.
- Free Cancellation on Most Trips
- Only Best Trips - Our team of travel experts bring uniquely local, safe, and exciting experiences to the community.
- 100% Secured Payments
CASE 1: Up to 07 Days before an event - Full Refund
There would be a payment gateway charge of 2.45% as per the bank.
CASE 2: Between 06 to 03 Days before an event - 50% Refund
We understand there is loss of 50% from your end which is not our intention, so to compensate that we give you an option to use the complete amount for the next trek.
CASE 3: 02 Days to the date of an event - No Refund
We understand there is loss from your end. To recover your loss, we offer you an option to substitute an other Outdoor enthusiast like you for the trek.
Meet-up Information/Reporting Point
Get trip inspirations, offers and more.