Ziplining, River Rafting and More in Kolad
Adventure outing in Kolad with river rafting and other fun activities like Ziplining, net climbing, tunnel crossing and more, a great getaway from the bustle of the cities of Mumbai and Pune.
- Adventure activities like Zip Lining, Burma Bridge, Net Climbing, Tunnel Crossing and more during this day outing.
- A hassle-free experience, managed by an experienced team in Kolad.
- Activity conducted with all safety measures and quality rafting equipment. With all protective gear and rafting equipment included and guidance by expert guides.
- Access to the swimming pool at the resort facility.
Looking for a surge of adrenaline rushing through the veins, then Kolad is the place to be. Kolad is a small hamlet located in the Mahad region of Maharashtra, amidst the Sahyadri ranges. It is famous for the adventure activity of river rafting on the Kundalika River. But there are also other water activities like kayaking, jet ski, river crossing, bumper rides and many more which goes on there. It is a perfect weekend getaway.
- You are required to reach the reporting address in Sutarwadi, Roha in Kolad by 8:30 AM, where you will meet your hosts for the day.
- Before you leave for the rafting session, you will have access to a toilet facility in case you want to freshen up.
- After a short meet and greet session you will be leaving to rafting site.
- Upon arrival at the rafting site, you will be briefed about the safety protocols and be assigned with a high-quality raft.
- After you are well equipped with the safety equipment you will hop on the rafts and paddle in the mesmerizing water.
- Lunch will be arranged on a buffet basis after the completion of the rafting experience at 2:00 PM at the reporting address.
- After a short relaxation period, you may enjoy the following adventure activities:
- Zip Line: A pulley and rope system that takes a person from a higher platform to a lower platform.
- Burma Bridge: A hanging bridge made of a rope system, fun to walk across with a harness.
- Net Climbing: A net which has been hung till a certain height, climbing a this is easy for the seasoned ones and yet challenging the first-timers.
- Tarzan Swing: As the name suggests you get to swing on a suspended rope on this one.
- Trust fall: A trust-building exercise, where the person intentionally attempts falling backwards and others have to prevent the fall.
- Tunnel Crossing
- You will also have access to the swimming pool, take a dip and relax in the sparkling clean pool.
- Your adventure packed day will end at 5:00 PM.
- One rafting session.
- All rafting equipment, including guide, crew and life jacket.
- Charges for all adventure activities (as per the itinerary).
- Access to changing room facility.
- Lunch after rafting (Indian meal).
- Access to swimming pool facility.
- Evening tea.
Why book with TRODLY
- Best Price Guarantee
- Verified customer reviews that help you make the right decision.
- Qualified operators. All partner operators selected after rigorous system of checks.
- Free Cancellation on Most Trips
- Only Best Trips - Our team of travel experts bring uniquely local, safe, and exciting experiences to the community.
- 100% Secured Payments
- Full refund if cancelled before* 48 hour
- 50% refund if cancelled before 24 hour
- No refund after that
Meet-up Information/Reporting Point
₹ 1450 Per Person
Get trip inspirations, offers and more.