Hyderabad City Tour in Air-Conditioned Bus
One day Hyderabad city tour covering the most important attractions like Golconda Fort, Salarjung Museum, Birla Mandir and many more places in a bus.
- Witness the historical landmark places like Chowmahalla Palace and Golconda Fort.
- Visit one of the three national museums of India - Salarjung Museum.
- Hassle free and budget sightseeing tour on a well-maintained air-conditioned bus.
Take a day tour of one of the most historical cities of Hyderabad where you will have a chance to visit the historical monuments constructed by the Mughal rulers which are as old as 700 years. The city is also home to many parks, lakes, temples, and heaven for food lovers with the signature dish famous around the world "The Biryani". Hyderabad offers visitors many places to visit some of which are Charminar, Golkonda Fort, Old City, Hussain Sagar, Birla Mandir and Salar Jung Museum.
- You are requested to report at the chosen pickup point at the preferred time slot (please refer 'Important Information' section for pick up details).
- After your pick up, you will start the city tour of Hyderabad which is also called the "The City of Pearls"
- You will be visiting the following places on this day tour;
- Birla Mandir: Located at a height of 280 feet on a hillock of Naubat Pahad, the temple overlooks the city Hyderabad and mostly visited for the spiritual peace.
- Golconda Fort: Stands as one of the most magnificent fortresses in India and one of the main attractions to visit in Hyderabad.
- Golconda Fort 3D Show/Movie: The 3D show covers the history of the Nizam state screened at the two mini-theatres each having the capacity of 60 seats, the show is available in both Hindi and English languages.
- Chowmahalla Palace: The word Chowmahalla translates to 'four palaces'
- Salar Jung Museum: Salar Jung Museum is one of the three national museums in India and has one of the largest collections of sculptures, paintings, carvings and manuscripts collected from all around the world by Salar Jung family.
- H.E.H Nizam Museum Charminar (Only View from the Bus): The Museum is located at Purani Haveli in Hyderabad.
- Hussain Sagar (Only View from the Bus): One of the biggest artificial lakes in the world, where a statue of Buddha stands in the middle of the lake as a major attraction.
- NTR Gardens: a famous park adjacent to Hussain Sagar lake which is named after a popular former chief minister N T Rama Rao.
- After visiting all the above places, you will be dropped at the selected location in Hyderabad city limits.
- Transportation in an air-conditioned bus.
- Service of a knowledgeable guide.
- Pick-up and drop from Hyderabad city limits.
- Sightseeing tour as per the itinerary
Why book with TRODLY
- Best Price Guarantee
- Verified customer reviews that help you make the right decision.
- Qualified operators. All partner operators selected after rigorous system of checks.
- Free Cancellation on Most Trips
- Only Best Trips - Our team of travel experts bring uniquely local, safe, and exciting experiences to the community.
- 100% Secured Payments
- Full refund if cancelled before* 48 hour
- 50% refund if cancelled before 24 hour
- No refund after that
Meet-up Information/Reporting Point
₹ 425 Per Person
Get trip inspirations, offers and more.