Hyderabad City Tour in Air-Conditioned Bus
Take this one day Hyderabad city tour package which includes the sightseeing tour by an AC bus. Explore the famous places in hyderabad and enjoy the group activities.
Witness the historical landmark places like Chowmahalla Palace and Golconda Fort.
Visit one of the three national museums of India - Salarjung Museum.
Hassle free and budget Hyderabad sightseeing tour on a well-maintained air-conditioned bus.
This is one of the most preferred Hyderabad city tour packages which lets you explore the tourist destinations of Hyderabad. it is the city of pearls and the capital of Telangana, a newly formed state. There are many tourist places in Hyderabad which are less talked about. In this Hyderabad sightseeing tour, you can explore these places and experience the emotion of triumph, art, valour and authenticity. The places in Hyderabad takes you back in time showcasing Hindu and Persian architectural styles. Also, don't forget to add the famous cuisine, Hyderabadi Biryani to your Hyderabad trip. So hurry up and reserve your seat to avail this exciting Hyderabad package.
- You are requested to report at the chosen pickup point at the preferred time slot (please refer 'Important Information' section for pick up details).
- After your pick up, you will start the city tour of Hyderabad which is also called the "The City of Pearls"
- You will be visiting the following places on this day tour;
- Birla Mandir: Located at a height of 280 feet on a hillock of Naubat Pahad, the temple overlooks the city Hyderabad and mostly visited for the spiritual peace.
- Golconda Fort: Stands as one of the most magnificent fortresses in India and one of the main attractions to visit in Hyderabad.
- Golconda Fort 3D Show/Movie: The 3D show covers the history of the Nizam state screened at the two mini-theatres each having the capacity of 60 seats, the show is available in both Hindi and English languages.
- Salar Jung Museum: Salar Jung Museum is one of the three national museums in India and has one of the largest collections of sculptures, paintings, carvings and manuscripts collected from all around the world by Salar Jung family.
- H.E.H Nizam Museum Charminar (Only View from the Bus): The Museum is located at Purani Haveli in Hyderabad.
- Charminar (Only View from the Bus)- Charminar means ‘Four Minarets’ is the historical monument of Hyderabad. This historical monument was built in the command of the fifth ruler of Qutub Shahi dynasty, Mohammad Quli Qutub Shah in the year 1591 to the new city of Hyderabad from his Golconda.
- Hussain Sagar (Only View from the Bus): One of the biggest artificial lakes in the world, where a statue of Buddha stands in the middle of the lake as a major attraction.
- NTR Gardens: a famous park adjacent to Hussain Sagar lake which is named after a popular former chief minister N T Rama Rao.
- After visiting all the above places, you will be dropped at the selected location in Hyderabad city limits.
- Transportation in an air-conditioned bus.
- Service of a knowledgeable guide.
- Pick-up and drop from Hyderabad city limits.
- Sightseeing tour as per the itinerary
Why book with TRODLY
- Best Price Guarantee
- Verified customer reviews that help you make the right decision.
- Qualified operators. All partner operators selected after rigorous system of checks.
- Free Cancellation on Most Trips
- Only Best Trips - Our team of travel experts bring uniquely local, safe, and exciting experiences to the community.
- 100% Secured Payments
- Full refund if cancelled before* 48 hour
- 50% refund if cancelled before 24 hour
- No refund after that
Meet-up Information/Reporting Point
₹ 449 Per Person
Get trip inspirations, offers and more.