Authentic Dum Biryani Cooking Class in Hyderabad
This 5 hours workshop gives you the opportunity to learn the art of making the authentic Biryani which has originated from the kitchen of the Nawabs of Hyderabad.
- A first-hand experience by being an active part of the cooking workshop along with the chef.
- Size of the class is limited to only five giving you more opportunity to be part of an active cooking workshop.
- Get the printed notes of the workshop.
Hyderabad Dum Biryani originated from the kitchen of Nawabs of Hyderabad. It is a rice dish cooked with different types of meat and a lot of aromatic Indian spices and rose water, the main ingredients of Biryani are Basmati rice (long grained rice), meat, onions, coriander and other spices like cumin seeds, cinnamon, cardamon, with the Indian touch, instead of meat seafood and varieties of vegetables are also used in Biryani . This dish is an amazing mix of Persian and Indian cuisine.
The Biryani is usually cooked in two way
- Kache Gosht ki Biryani: The way of preparation wherein meat is marinated overnight and layered uncooked with the rice and finally cooked by sealing the vessel with dough and the meat is cooked.
- Pakke Gosht ki Biryani: In this way of preparing the meat is marinated for a short time and cooked prior to mixing it with half cooked rice. After being layered with rice, the vessel is sealed with dough till the time Biryani is cooked
- You are requested to report near Malaysian township, Kukatpally at 10:15 AM where you will be meeting the host of the day.
- After the meet and greet, you will have a quick group introductory session and then start the workshop with the host by 10:30 AM.
- During the workshop, you will learn how to prepare and the ingredients used for Hyderabadi style Chicken Dum Biryani.
- After completing the cooking, lunch will be served to you by 1:0-0 PM
- Later you will have an interactive session with the host before concluding the session.
- The samples prepared during the workshop are take away.
- You will develop a great perspective towards the authenticity and making of Hyderabadi Dum Biryani at the end of this session and you will end the session by 3:30 PM.
- Cooking utensils.
- All ingredients required for cooking.
- Lunch during the workshop.
- Printed notes of the recipe.
- Take away from prepared samples.
- Service of a knowledgeable host.
Why book with TRODLY
- Best Price Guarantee
- Verified customer reviews that help you make the right decision.
- Qualified operators. All partner operators selected after rigorous system of checks.
- Free Cancellation on Most Trips
- Only Best Trips - Our team of travel experts bring uniquely local, safe, and exciting experiences to the community.
- 100% Secured Payments
- Full refund if cancelled before* 48 hour
- 50% refund if cancelled before 24 hour
- No refund after that
Meet-up Information/Reporting Point
₹ 3500 Per Person
Get trip inspirations, offers and more.