Hyderabad Guided Sightseeing Day Tour
A custom guided tour of the city of Hyderabad which takes you to the most popular tourist spots of this spectacular city. Come explore Hyderabad at your ease and as per your preferred itinerary.
- A guided tour which can be organised as per your choice of places to go in a day in Hyderabad.
- Visit historical places like the Golkonda Fort and Charminar.
- Company of a knowledgable local guide.
- Hassles of hotel pick-up and drop are taken care of.
Hyderabad the capital of the newly formed state of Telangana is one of the most vibrant city providing travellers with historical and cultural experiences. On this 9-hour Hyderabad tour, you can choose to visit a variety of locations throughout Hyderabad city which includes the best places to see, eat and shop. You will be accompanied by an experienced guide who knows the city like the back of his hand. This tour is fully customized so you can decide which locations you want to go to and what you want to do.
- The driver will receive you from your hotel or residence in Hyderabad city limits at 8:00 AM.
- The guide cum host for the tour will meet you at your hotel's lobby and after a quick introduction, the tour will commence.
- You may choose to visit the following places during this tour:
- Birla Mandir: Located on the 280 feet high hillock of Naubat Pahad, the temple overlooks the city Hyderabad and mostly visited for the spiritual peace.
- Golconda Fort: Golconda fort was built by the Bahmani Sultans and then the ruling Qutub Shahi dynasty, it stands as one of the most magnificent fortresses in India and one of the main attractions to visit in Hyderabad.
- Chowmahalla Palace: Located in the old city of Hyderabad near Charminar, the Chowmahalla was constructed by Nizam Salabat Jung in the year 1750 and the palace was used mainly for entertaining royal guests and official ceremonies.
- Salar Jung Museum: Salar Jung Museum is one of the three national museums in India, located on the bank of river Musi. The museum has one of the largest collections of sculptures, paintings, carvings and manuscripts collected from all around the world by Salar Jung family.
- H.E.H Nizam Museum: The Museum is located at Purani Haveli in Hyderabad. This Museum showcases the souvenirs and gifts received by the last Nizam form the ambassadors and state heads of different countries.
- Charminar: Charminar (Four minarets), a historical monument and mosque was built in the year 1591. It is one of the most famous structures in the whole of India.
- Qutub Shahi Tombs: Also known as "7 Tombs", this place consists of the tombs of seven different Qutub Shahi rulers, There tombs are the marvellous example of Indo-Persian architecture.
- Falaknuma Palace (Roadside view only): Built with white Italian marble and spread over the area of 1,011,500, Falaknuma Palace was built by the Prime Minister of Hyderabad Nawab Sir Viqar-ul-Umra.
- Hussain Sagar: One of the biggest artificial lakes in the world, Hussain Sagar was built in the year 1561 during the rule of Ibrahim Quli Qutub Shah on the tributary of River Musi. The main aim of the excavation of the lake was to provide irrigation facility to the city and it was used for the same purpose until the year 1935.
- NTR Gardens: NTR Gardens is a small park located adjacent to famous Hussain Sagar in the heart of the city. Besides having different varieties of plants, the park also houses souvenir complex, restaurant, and a waterfall.
- Nehru Zoological Park: Located near Mir Alam Tank, the park is one of the most visited places in Hyderabad. Spread over the area of 380 acres, the park has more than 1100 different animals and over a 100 different animal species.
- For shopping, you can also visit places like GVK One shopping mall, City Centre Shopping mall and Inorbit Shopping mall.
- After the end of the tour, the driver will drop you back to the hotel or residence address in Hyderabad city limits.
- All transportation in private air-conditioned vehicle.
- Pick-up and drop to the address in Hyderabad city limits.
- Service of a knowledgable tour guide for the tour.
- Driver and fuel charges.
- The vehicle usage of 90 km and 9 hours.
Why book with TRODLY
- Best Price Guarantee
- Verified customer reviews that help you make the right decision.
- Qualified operators. All partner operators selected after rigorous system of checks.
- Free Cancellation on Most Trips
- Only Best Trips - Our team of travel experts bring uniquely local, safe, and exciting experiences to the community.
- 100% Secured Payments
Meet-up Information/Reporting Point
₹ 6500 Per Vehicle
Get trip inspirations, offers and more.