Tombs and Golconda Fort Half-Day Guided Tour
If you are looking for a Hyderabad half-day tour, then you can opt this 6 hour long guided tour to Golconda Fort and other tombs.
Explore the mystical Golconda fort and learn about its significant events from its glorious past.
Visit the Qutub Shahi Tombs which stand strong in the memory of the old kings of Golconda.
Hassle free hotel pick-up and drop.
The tour combines the Hyderabad half-day tour and Golconda fort tour to give a better tour option for those who want to see more in less time. Experience the spellbinding marvel in the acoustic engineering and impregnable fort. Along with the visit to Golconda fort, you will also be taken through various tombs with spectacular arches, domes, columns, minarets and galleries. These mark the famous tourist places in hyderabad. So hurry up and avail the travel package in hyderabad and avoid regretting later.
- Your host cum guide for the tour will meet you at your hotel or residence address in Hyderabad city limits at 08:00 AM.
- After a short introduction session with the guide, start the city tour. The guide will travel with you in the same vehicle to explain more even during the road journey.
- The first place of visit is the great Golconda Fort, about 11 KM from the main city of Hyderabad, it may take up to 30 minutes to reach the fort.
- The Golconda fort is arguably the greatest hill fortress of India. Built in AD 1143 as a mud fort, it was fortified between the 14th and 17th centuries and served as the principle Palace of the Bahmani Sultans and the Qutub Shahi dynasty.
- Your guide will bring alive the history of this fort and how it shaped the future of Hyderabad and its people.
- Spend an ample amount of time in the fort and in the noon head out to the Qutub Shahi Tombs, these tombs were erected in the memory of the old kings of Golconda. The arch, columns, dome minarets, and galleries look exquisite and are surrounded by gardens called Ibrahim Bagh.
- As per legend, these tombs were revered during the rule of the Qutub Shahi Kings and even criminals taking refuge here were pardoned.
- Your guided tour will end at around 2:00 PM after you are dropped back to your hotel in Hyderabad city limits
- Transportation in an air-conditioned vehicle for the duration of the tour.
- Pick-up and drop to the address in Hyderabad city limits.
- Tour as per the itinerary.
- Services of a knowledgable tour guide.
- Entry charges to places of visit.
- Driver and fuel charges.
- Toll and parking charges for the cab.
Why book with TRODLY
- Best Price Guarantee
- Verified customer reviews that help you make the right decision.
- Qualified operators. All partner operators selected after rigorous system of checks.
- Free Cancellation on Most Trips
- Only Best Trips - Our team of travel experts bring uniquely local, safe, and exciting experiences to the community.
- 100% Secured Payments
- Full refund if cancelled before* 48 hour
- 50% refund if cancelled before 24 hour
- No refund after that
Meet-up Information/Reporting Point
₹ 5000 Per Person
Get trip inspirations, offers and more.