Bangalore Sightseeing Day Tour by Bus
One day sightseeing tour of the Garden City of India, Bangalore in an air-conditioned bus covering all the major attractions of the city like ISKCON temple, Bull Temple, Cubbon park and many more places.
- Hassle-free and budget sightseeing tour in a well-maintained bus.
- Pick up and drop from selected locations in Bangalore city limits.
- Visit the most popular temples of the city like Bull temple and ISKCON temple.
- Witness the beauty of Cubbon Park, one of the biggest parks in the heart of the city.
The city of Bangalore is also known as Garden City and Lake City due to the abundance of gardens and lakes, Bangalore city has a total of 183 lakes. Known for its nightlife and parks, Bangalore is also IT capital of India. The city is rich both culturally and historically. In this one day tour of the city, you will not only be able to explore the most interesting places and monuments and parks but also get a better experience of the different cultures from across India in this cosmopolitan city.
- You are requested to report at your preferred pickup location at the selected time (please refer to the 'Important Information' section for complete details).
- After the pickup, you will be visiting the following places;
- Iskcon Temple: This temple has deities of Radha and Krishna and is one of the biggest ISKCON temples in the world.
- Bull Temple: This temple is said to be the biggest Nandi (bull) temple in the world and bull is considered as a close devotee and attendant of Lord Shiva
- Dodda Ganesha Temple: One of the famous temples in Bangalore and has the idol of Ganesha carved from a single stone, the idol has a height of 19 feet and is 16 feet wide.
- Tipu Sultan's Palace: This palace was the summer residence of the ruler of Mysore's king Tipu Sultan. This palace is a perfect example of Indo-Islamic architecture.
- Lalbagh Botanical Garden: This Botanical garden is spread over the area of 40 acres, it used to be the private garden of the ruler of Mysore Haider Ali. This garden has two flower shows annually.
- Vishweshwaraiah Museum: This was built in the honour of Sir M Visvesvaraya for all the scientific world done by him. The museum is spread over the area of 43,000 square feet.
- Cubbon Park: Located in the heart of Bangalore city, it is officially called Sri Chamarajendra Park.
- Vidhana Soudha (Only View from the Bus): One of the most famous buildings in Dravidian style, Vidhana Soudha houses state Secretariat and Legislature.
- High Court (Only View from the Bus): One of the oldest building made of red bricks built in the year 1895 serves as the High Court of Bangalore.
- After visiting all the places, you will be dropped to Anand Rao circle from where you can continue your journey to your destination.
- Transportation in a non-airconditioned push back bus.
- Pick-up and drop from selected locations in Bangalore
Why book with TRODLY
- Best Price Guarantee
- Verified customer reviews that help you make the right decision.
- Qualified operators. All partner operators selected after rigorous system of checks.
- Free Cancellation on Most Trips
- Only Best Trips - Our team of travel experts bring uniquely local, safe, and exciting experiences to the community.
- 100% Secured Payments
- Full refund if cancelled before* 48 hour
- 50% refund if cancelled before 24 hour
- No refund after that
Meet-up Information/Reporting Point
₹ 300 Per Person
Get trip inspirations, offers and more.