Mysore Day Tour from Bangalore by Bus
In this one-day sightseeing tour visit the cultural capital of Karnataka, Mysore which was once ruled by Wodeyar dynasty leaving behind the beautiful garden, palaces and rich architectural history
- Budget and hassle-free sightseeing tour of Mysore from Bangalore
- Explore the palaces, gardens, temples, masjid and many other places which are of cultural importance.
- Visit the very famous Mysore palace which is one of the most visited places in India
Mysuru is called the cultural capital of Karnataka and recently has been listed in the top cleanest cities in India. This city attracts tourists from all over the world as the place is rich in history, culture and heritage. Mysore is well known for its sandalwood products, a famous sweet dish called Mysore Pak, silk sarees, and most importantly the festival which is celebrated with all its glory called Dasara. Mysore Palace, Chamundi hills, St Philomena's Cathedral, Zoo and many lakes in the city attracts the tourists.
- You are requested to report at any of the pickup locations at the selected time (please refer to the 'Important Information' section for pick up address details).
- After the pickup, you will start the journey towards Mysore which is roughly 3 hours (150 KM).
- On the way to you will be visiting Sri Ranganatha Swamy Temple, which is one of the 5 important temples for the devotees of Sri Vaishnavism on the bank of river Kaveri.
- Tipu's Fort: Also known as Srirangapatna Fort, originally built by Timmanna Nayaka in the year 1454 and was fortified by the famous ruler of Mysore Tipu Sultan with the help of French architect to protect the fort from the invaders.
- Gumbaz: A Muslim mausoleum surrounded by beautiful gardens located in Srirangapatna was built by the Tipu Sultan for the graves of his father, Haider Ali and his mother Fakr-Un-Nisa. After the death of Tipu Sultan, he was buried in Gumbaz too.
- Jumma Masjid-e-Ala: Located in Srirangapatna this mosque was built by Tipu Sultan in the year 1784 after he ascended the throne of Mysore.
- You will also visit the place where the dead body of Tipu Sultan found during the Mysore war.
- St. Philominas Roman Catholic Church: It is one of the tallest churches in Asia and is built in Neo-Gothic style.
- Chamundi Hills: A hillock which provides magnificent views of Mysuru city from top also famous Chamundeshwari temple is located on top.
- Mysore Maharaja Palace: One of the most visited palaces in India, and the best example of the Indo-Saracenic style of architecture.
- Brindavan Gardens with Musical Fountain: Brindavan gardens are located next to Krishna Sagar dam. The garden also houses a dancing fountain and has lights and sound show conducted every day in the evening.
- After visiting all the places, you will be driven back to Bangalore and you are dropped back at Majestic approximately by 11:30 PM to end the tour.
- Transportation in a non-airconditioned bus.
- Tour as per itinerary.
- Pick-up and drop from selected locations in Bangalore.
- Driver and fuel charges
- Any toll and parking charges.
Why book with TRODLY
- Best Price Guarantee
- Verified customer reviews that help you make the right decision.
- Qualified operators. All partner operators selected after rigorous system of checks.
- Free Cancellation on Most Trips
- Only Best Trips - Our team of travel experts bring uniquely local, safe, and exciting experiences to the community.
- 100% Secured Payments
- Full refund if cancelled before* 48 hour
- 50% refund if cancelled before 24 hour
- No refund after that
Meet-up Information/Reporting Point
₹ 450 Per Person
Get trip inspirations, offers and more.