Cooking classes in Jaipur by Dr. Smita
In this 3-hour cooking class, learn authentic Indian recipes trying your hands on actual cooking. It is not just a demo class but actual cooking experience in a private cooking session from our host in Jaipur. Later enjoy eating what you have cooked for the Dinner.
- Learn authentic Indian recipes and local cuisine from a cooking expert.
- Enjoy the savoury food made during the cooking session.
- Preserve printed recipes given to participants for future reference.
- Understand about the spices and condiments used in the cooking session.
Your hands-on cooking experience is offered in a homely environment of a Rajasthani household with Dr Smita Kulshreshtha, who teaches food and nutrition and takes cookery practicals for graduate college girls and his PhD in Food and Nutrition. She has appeared in the book Food Guide to India by Penguin publishers and in Twist of taste programme on Fox life TV channel with Master chef Vikas Khanna.
We use specially procured farm fresh seasonal vegetables and freshly ground spices adding a special flavour to food. Cooking is done on low heat to preserve nutrients from getting denaturated. Our cooking lessons are directed towards healthy life following the principles of Ayurveda.
- You are requested to report at host's home (please refer to reporting point below) near mall road by 5:30 PM.
- Meet the host and have an introduction session with the host on the class.
- You will be served with masala tea as a welcome drink at the host's house and the cooking lesson will begin shortly after that.
- During your cooking lesson, you will get introduced to various types of spices and food recipes including tempering and processing of ingredient used.
- In this session, you will learn the making of Indian bread like parantha or chapathi, a curry, steamed rice or Veg Pulav, Veg raita or Bundi raita and Pappad.
- After the completion of your cooking session, you will be served the food you have prepared with the host and some relevant conversation over the food table.
- After the delicious meal and a good conversation, you will have the option to ask for tea or coffee as per your choice before saying goodbye.
- Welcome drink
- A cooking lesson from the host - 2 hours
- Printed recipes are provided to participants
- Meal- cooked meal is served to participants for dinner
- Drinking water
Why book with TRODLY
- Best Price Guarantee
- Verified customer reviews that help you make the right decision.
- Qualified operators. All partner operators selected after rigorous system of checks.
- Free Cancellation on Most Trips
- Only Best Trips - Our team of travel experts bring uniquely local, safe, and exciting experiences to the community.
- 100% Secured Payments
- Full refund if cancelled before* 48 hour
- 50% refund if cancelled before 24 hour
- No refund after that
Meet-up Information/Reporting Point
Get trip inspirations, offers and more.