Camping at Kodaikanal
One day camping at Kodaikanal in the midst of a jungle tucked away from city life. Trek to waterfalls, plantation walk, barbeque and bonfire makes it a perfect camping destination in Kodaikanal.
- Enjoy a guided short trek to unexplored Anchuvedu waterfalls.
- Take a look at a variety of spices and fruits in the plantation walk.
- Camp under the stars after enjoying the bonfire in the chilled weather.
Being one of the enticing hill stations in the Tamil Nadu State of India, Kodaikanal is much sought after tourist spot in South India. Located on the sprawling Palani Hilly region, Kodaikanal is known for its verdancy. Its thick woody vegetation and rocky slopes make the place more suitable for trekkers. Lush greenery and chill climate make this place a honeymooner’s heaven. In this camping activity, enjoy the trekking, plantation walk, campfire and barbeque dinner.
Day 1: Check-in, trek to a waterfall, plantation walk and camping
- You are requested to report at the campsite in Pethupari, Kodaikanal by 11:00 AM and check-in.
- Meet the host and freshen up in the campsite.
- You can take a short trek to Anchuvedu waterfall which has an unknown trail and 2 KM from the campsite.
- The trail goes around the deep jungle and before you reach the waterfall.
- You can relax around the waterfall and can even take a dip if you wish to, later have a packed lunch at the waterfall.
- Walk through the plantations which have a variety of spices like pepper, cinnamon and fruits like orange, avocado and many more.
- Trek back to the campsite and relax in the evening.
- Enjoy the dinner with a barbeque of both veg and non-veg. Feel the warmth by the side of campfire and camp under the stars to end the day.
Day 2: Check out
- On the second day, rise up to the chirping of birds and freshen up.
- Have a healthy South Indian breakfast and you can check out by 11:00 AM to end the tour.
- Accommodation in tents (twin/triple sharing basis).
- Service of a knowledgeable guide.
- South Indian breakfast, veg packed lunch and BBQ dinner (veg and non-veg).
- Trek to Anchavedu waterfall.
- Plantation walk.
Why book with TRODLY
- Best Price Guarantee
- Verified customer reviews that help you make the right decision.
- Qualified operators. All partner operators selected after rigorous system of checks.
- Free Cancellation on Most Trips
- Only Best Trips - Our team of travel experts bring uniquely local, safe, and exciting experiences to the community.
- 100% Secured Payments
- Full refund if cancelled before* 48 hour
- 50% refund if cancelled before 24 hour
- No refund after that
Meet-up Information/Reporting Point
₹ 1500 Per Person
Get trip inspirations, offers and more.