Phuket Full Day Sightseeing Tour
A 10-hour group guided sightseeing tour of the city of Phuket on a private air-conditioned car. Explore the popular landmarks, sites and learn about the culture of this traveller's paradise.
- Visit the famous go-to places for tourists like the Kata View Point, Big Buddha, Chalong Temple and more during this tour.
- Take a tour of a Cashewnut factory, a Mini Orchard Farm and a Gibbon Rehabilitation centre.
- Enjoy a trek on the back of an elephant, witness snake and monkey shows as well.
- Complimentary lunch during the tour.
- Company of a local tour guide throughout the entire tour.
Phuket is a paradise made out of Sun, Sand, and Sea. Phuket is one of the most happening places in south-east Asia and located in the southern region of Thailand. Phuket is an exotic destination lined up with palm trees, laid with a white sandy beach and aquamarine water. It is a must-visit place on your tour travel in Thailand. Phuket, Thailand’s wealthiest Province was referred to as ‘Junk Ceylon’, in the olden times and it had been a trading port. Today it's one of the most visited cities in Thailand, where several cultures exist side by side which include Thai, Chinese, Sea Gypsy and even Malay culture.
- You will be received by your driver/host from your hotel at 8 AM.
- Post a short meet and greet, you will be driven in a shared coach to the following places during the course of the day:
- First, on the long list of places, you would be visiting the Kata View Point, enjoy the scenic views from this amazing spot and also a fun time with a baby elephant,trek on an elephant's back for 30 minutes, a snake show for 25 minutes and a monkey show as well for 25 minutes.
- Next up visit the beautiful Mini Orchid Farm, spend some time and observe the varieties of orchids.
- Take a tour of the Big Buddha followed by the Chalong temple.
- On the next phase of the tour, you will be taken to a Cashewnut Factory.
- Stop for a short coffee break and visit souvenir shops, head for lunch after you are done hopping souvenir shops.
- In the next phase of the tour, you will be taken to a canoeing spot, where you will meet the experts who will explain you the safety protocols and the operations of a canoe after you are all set, hop on a canoe and paddle across the mesmerizing mangroves.
- Visit the Bang Pae Waterfall and the Gibbon Rehabilitation Project to watch closely the safe haven for the majestic primates.
- On the last leg of your tour, prior to the drop to your hotel visit the Chinese Temple and spend time in peace and serenity.
- Finally at around 18:30 PM, you will be dropped at your hotel.
- Transportation charges to and fro your hotel in Phuket city limits.
- Service of an experienced English speaking guide.
- Experiences and activities as per the itinerary.
- Full insurance.
- Soft Drink, Coffee, Fresh Fruit and Refreshing Towel.
- Lunch during the tour.
Why book with TRODLY
- Best Price Guarantee
- Verified customer reviews that help you make the right decision.
- Qualified operators. All partner operators selected after rigorous system of checks.
- Free Cancellation on Most Trips
- Only Best Trips - Our team of travel experts bring uniquely local, safe, and exciting experiences to the community.
- 100% Secured Payments
- Full refund if cancelled before* 7 days
- 50% refund if cancelled before 3 days
- No refund after that
Meet-up Information/Reporting Point
₹ 4500 Per Person
Get trip inspirations, offers and more.