Warangal Guided Day Trip from Hyderabad
Take a day off and visit the beautiful city of Warangal which is dotted with serene lakes, gardens, forts and much more. Barely 150 kilometres from the iconic capital city of Hyderabad, Warangal is a go-to place during the weekends.
- During this tour visit the iconic temple which has 1000 pillars.
- Explore the Warangal Fort, Khush Mahal and much more during this tour.
- Complimentary lunch and high tea during the tour.
- Company of an English speaking guide during the tour.
The historical town of Warangal, with mesmerizing lakes and gardens, majestic forts, ancient temples and rich wildlife is an ideal destination for a memorable holiday. Enjoying close proximity with Hyderabad, Warangal can be visited even if you are short on days. Heritage Warangal Day Tour offers a perfect choice for a quick weekend getaway. Travel to Warangal from Hyderabad in utmost comfort, spend a day full exploring ancient monuments in Warangal and return to Hyderabad with pleasant memories.
- You will be received by your host/guide in your hotel in Hyderabad city limits at around 7:00 AM.
- Post a short meet and greet, you will be driven to the city of Warangal which is a 150 KM kilometres journey one way which approximately takes three and half hours.
- Arrive at Warangal and begin your tour by visiting the 1000 pillar temple or Rudreshwara Swamy Temple dedicated to Lord Shiva.
- The visit to the temple would be followed by the tour of Ramanna Temple and Shri Bhadrakali Temple.
- Take a lunch break in between the tour and relish authentic South Indian cuisine.
- Post lunch visit the Warangal Fort, which has four ornamental gates and Khush Mahal, an important historical site.
- Drop in a local restaurant for a nice warm cup of tea and later take a journey back to Hyderabad. You will be dropped back to the hotel or residence to end the tour.
- All transportation in a private air-conditioned vehicle.
- Pick up and drop off from anywhere in Hyderabad city limits.
- Driver and fuel charges.
- Service of a professional guide.
- High tea at a local restaurant.
- Complimentary mineral water bottle each per person.
- Toll and parking charges.
Why book with TRODLY
- Best Price Guarantee
- Verified customer reviews that help you make the right decision.
- Qualified operators. All partner operators selected after rigorous system of checks.
- Free Cancellation on Most Trips
- Only Best Trips - Our team of travel experts bring uniquely local, safe, and exciting experiences to the community.
- 100% Secured Payments
- Full refund if cancelled before* 48 hour
- 50% refund if cancelled before 24 hour
- No refund after that
Meet-up Information/Reporting Point
₹ 8050 Per Person
Get trip inspirations, offers and more.