Nagarjuna Sagar Guided Day Trip from Hyderabad
A guided day trip to the famous man-made megastructure named Nagarjuna Sagar from Hyderabad is a blissful getaway from the hectic city routine.
- Take a tour of the Nagarjuna Sagar Dam, Ethipothala Waterfalls and more.
- Understand the history of the Nagarjuna Sagar Dam and the locality by taking a tour of the museum.
- Complimentary lunch and high tea during the tour.
- Company of an English speaking guide during the tour.
Nagarjunasagar is a site of spectacular man-made marvel flanked by equally enchanting panoramic vistas of the lush green surrounding. Other than that, the town is also renowned for much the talked about the excavation of Buddhist Civilization. An island named as Nagarjuna Konda lying amidst the man-made lake is a site where the relics of such great significance are preserved. In fact, the town got its present name from a Buddhist saint and scholar Acharya Nagarjuna. Visit this absolutely bewitching site to connect yourself with nature and various aspects of Buddhism.
- You will be received by your host/guide in your hotel in Hyderabad city limits at around 7:00 AM.
- Post a short meet and greet, you will be driven to Nagarjuna Sagar which will be a 170 KM journey one way and which approximately takes three and half hours to reach.
- Arrive at Nagarjuna Sagar and start the tour by visiting the Nagarjuna Sagar Dam, which is one of the world's largest and tallest Masonry dams built across the Krishna river.
- Visit Ethipothala waterfalls, one of the popular waterfalls around Hyderabad.
- Take a lunch break in between the tour and relish authentic South Indian cuisine.
- Post lunch you will visit the Nagarjuna Sagar Museum and also briefly take a tour of the Nagarjunasagar Wildlife Sanctuary.
- Drop in a local restaurant for a nice warm cup of tea and begin your return journey to Hyderabad.
- All transportation in a private air-conditioned vehicle
- Pick up and drop off from anywhere in Hyderabad city limits.
- Driver and fuel charges.
- Service of a professional guide.
- High tea at a local restaurant.
- Complimentary mineral water bottle each per person.
- Lunch at a local restaurant.
- Toll and parking charges.
Why book with TRODLY
- Best Price Guarantee
- Verified customer reviews that help you make the right decision.
- Qualified operators. All partner operators selected after rigorous system of checks.
- Free Cancellation on Most Trips
- Only Best Trips - Our team of travel experts bring uniquely local, safe, and exciting experiences to the community.
- 100% Secured Payments
- Full refund if cancelled before* 48 hour
- 50% refund if cancelled before 24 hour
- No refund after that
Meet-up Information/Reporting Point
₹ 8050 Per Person
Get trip inspirations, offers and more.