Nagarjuna Sagar Guided Day Trip from Hyderabad
Take this (one day) Nagarjuna Sagar trip from Hyderabad accompanied by a professional guide and escape into the blissful natural beauty to get away from the hectic routine of the city.
Take a tour of Nagarjuna Sagar Dam, Ethipothala Waterfalls and more.
Understand the history of Nagarjuna Sagar Dam and the locality by taking a tour of the museum.
Complimentary lunch and high tea during the tour.
Company of an English speaking guide during the tour.
Get on to this Nagarjuna Sagar trip from Hyderabad for a one day tour. Take the advantage of the experienced guide and receive plenty of information as you explore Nagarjuna Sagar dam, museum and the wildlife sanctuary. Besides the man made structures, it is also known for the Buddhist Civilization, as the current name also suggests the same. (Scholar Acharya Nagarjuna was a Buddhist saint). So end your search for Hyderabad one day trip and avail the offers via this guided tour.
- You will be received by your host/guide in your hotel in Hyderabad city limits at around 7:00 AM.
- Post a short meet and greet, you will be driven to Nagarjuna Sagar which will be a 170 KM journey one way and which approximately takes three and half hours to reach.
- Arrive at Nagarjuna Sagar and start the tour by visiting the Nagarjuna Sagar Dam, which is one of the world's largest and tallest Masonry dams built across the Krishna river.
- Visit Ethipothala waterfalls, one of the popular waterfalls around Hyderabad.
- Take a lunch break in between the tour and relish authentic South Indian cuisine.
- Post lunch you will visit the Nagarjuna Sagar Museum and also briefly take a tour of the Nagarjunasagar Wildlife Sanctuary.
- Drop in a local restaurant for a nice warm cup of tea and begin your return journey to Hyderabad.
- All transportation in a private air-conditioned vehicle
- Pick up and drop off from anywhere in Hyderabad city limits.
- Driver and fuel charges.
- Service of a professional guide.
- High tea at a local restaurant.
- Complimentary mineral water bottle each per person.
- Lunch at a local restaurant.
- Toll and parking charges.
Why book with TRODLY
- Best Price Guarantee
- Verified customer reviews that help you make the right decision.
- Qualified operators. All partner operators selected after rigorous system of checks.
- Free Cancellation on Most Trips
- Only Best Trips - Our team of travel experts bring uniquely local, safe, and exciting experiences to the community.
- 100% Secured Payments
- Full refund if cancelled before* 48 hour
- 50% refund if cancelled before 24 hour
- No refund after that
Meet-up Information/Reporting Point
₹ 8050 Per Person
Get trip inspirations, offers and more.