Motorbike Tour of Hyderabad
Hyderabad known for its Biryani and historical architecture is a heaven for tourist and the exploration of the city gets even better when you hop on a motorbike and thump around the iconic city.
- Visit places like the Chowmahalla Palace, Charminar, Mecca Masjid and more during this tour.
- Explore the majestic Golkonda Fort and learn more about its history.
- Complimentary lunch and refreshments during the tour.
- Company of an English speaking guide/rider during the tour.
There is really no end to what Hyderabad has to offer. The capital of Telangana State in southern India is the centre for art, literature, architecture and cuisine. One of the main centres of the Indian Silicon valley trinity, Hyderabad is Shangri-La for travellers with a heart to explore. Lying on the banks of Musi River, Hyderabad is a city buzzing with activities. This place has history, it has culture and it has style, it has charm, it has a beating heart.
- You will be received by your host/guide at your hotel in Hyderabad city limits at around 9:00 AM.
- Post a short meet and greet, you will begin your day's tour by visiting the Chowmahalla Palace.
- The visit to the Chowmahalla Palace will be followed by the visit to the Charminar.
- Later take a visit to Mecca Masjid, one of the largest mosques in India with 20,000 capacity.
- Take a lunch break in between the tour and relish authentic Hyderabadi cuisine.
- Post lunch you will be heading to the Golkonda Fort, take a tour of this majestic fort with your guide and understand the bygone era of the sultanates who once called it their home.
- After the visit to the Golconda Fort, the last leg of the tour will take you to the Laad Bazaar and Mozamjahi Market, two of the most bustling markets of Hyderabad.
- Explore the market places like a local and bring an end to your tour by being dropped back to your hotel.
- All transportation in a bike as a pillion
- Pick up and drop off from anywhere in Hyderabad city limits on a motorbike.
- Service of a professional guide/rider.
- Complimentary mineral water bottle per person.
- Toll and parking charges.
- Entrance charges to all the places.
Why book with TRODLY
- Best Price Guarantee
- Verified customer reviews that help you make the right decision.
- Qualified operators. All partner operators selected after rigorous system of checks.
- Free Cancellation on Most Trips
- Only Best Trips - Our team of travel experts bring uniquely local, safe, and exciting experiences to the community.
- 100% Secured Payments
- Full refund if cancelled before* 48 hour
- 50% refund if cancelled before 24 hour
- No refund after that
Meet-up Information/Reporting Point
₹ 8050 Per Person
Get trip inspirations, offers and more.