Delhi Leh Srinagar Group Tour in SUV 2019
A 10-day tour starting from the capital city of Delhi to the biker's paradise of Ladakh, taking you through the Khardung La Pass, famous glacial lake of Pangong and the home of humpback camels, Nubra Valley.
- Drive through the famous Rohtang Pass.
- Experienced driver to drive you around the Ladakhi environs.
- Overnight stay in deluxe camp stays at Nubra Valley and Pangong Lake.
- Travel through Manali Leh Highway to Ladakh crossing many high Himalayan mountain passes.
Why Choose this Ladakh Package?
- No Hidden Costs: All inclusive price with no hassle of paying on multiple occasions during the trip. Select the best package and leave hassles of planning to us.
- Fixed Departures: All available dates on the calendar are bookable.
- Premium Stays: All Accommodations during the ride in comfortable hotels and deluxe camps. All stays with attached washrooms. Hot running water in all hotels.
- Includes All Permit Fees: No hassle of paying permit fees. All permit or wildlife cost during your trip is already included.
Route: Delhi - Manali - Jispa - Leh - Nubra - Pangong - Leh - Kargil - Srinagar
Leh town is like a relic left behind by religious men of the past and dynastic politics, age-old traders and imperial inter-kingdom relations. The Kushanas, the Tang dynasty or the anti-Buddhist Tibetian king, Langdarma; they have all left an impression on this ancient town. It’s the place where God seems to have tried out his artistic prowess for the first time because the scenic splendour comprises of a riot of colours. The biscuit-coloured hills to the tanzanite skies; it’s a veritable visual treat. God’s own Shangri-La, this town is an enchanter.
- Day 1: Overnight journey from Delhi to Manali
- Day 2: Arrival in Kullu-Manali
- Day 3: Kullu Manali to Jispa (140 km | 7/8 hours drive)
- Day 4: Jispa to Leh (270 km | 9-10 hours drive)
- Day 5: Leh to Nubra Valley via Khardung La Pass (159 km | 4/6 hours drive)
- Day 6: Nubra Valley to Pangong Lake (161 km | 8/10 hours drive)
- Day 7: Pangong Lake to Leh (160 km | 5/6 hours drive)
- Day 8: Leh to Kargil (215 km | 7/8 hours drive)
- Day 9: Kargil to Srinagar (200 km | 8/9 hours drive)
- Day 10: Departure from Srinagar
Day 1: Overnight journey from Delhi to Manali
- On day 1, you will have to report at the Majnu Ka Tila Bus Stand in Delhi to board the bus from Delhi to Manali. The buses usually leave between 5-7 PM.
- An overnight journey from Delhi to Manali in a comfortable Volvo bus.
Day 2: Kullu-Manali
- On the second day, arrive in Kullu-Manali, where you will meet your hosts.
- Head out to the riverside camps in Manali, freshen up and have your nice warm breakfast.
- You may explore the Old Manali town and get back to the camps for the briefing session of the drive to the Ladakh.
- Stay overnight in the riverside camps in Kullu-Manali.
Day 3: Drive from Kullu Manali to Jispa (140 km | 7/8 hours drive)
- On the third day, you will hop on your rides for the journey by 9:00 AM.
- On this day, you will be driven to Jispa from Manali and it would be a drive of about 140 KM taking 7-8 hours.
- Stay in Jispa for the night in a cosy stay.
Day 4: Drive from Jispa to Leh (270 km | 9-10 hours drive)
- On day 4, have a nice warm breakfast and get on-board the vehicle for the day's drive from the Himachali town of Jispa to Leh.
- You will traverse through the serenity of both Himachal and Ladakh.
- The drive would be long but adventurous and fun, upon your arrival in Leh relax in the comfortable stays and bring the day to an end.
Day 5: Drive from Leh to Nubra Valley via Khardung La Pass (159 km | 4/6 hours drive)
- On day 5, you will be travelling to Nubra Valley, the famous cold desert.
- A ride to Khardung La Top, Diskit, Hunder Cold Desert famous for double hump camel rides.
- You will be spending the night at the camps in Nubra Valley.
Day 6: Drive from Nubra Valley to Pangong Lake (161 km | 8/10 hours drive)
- On the sixth day, there will be an off-roading experience to Pangong Lake.
- The route covered will be Nubra to Pangong via Shyok River or Wari La Pass.
- On arrival, enjoy the overnight camping experience near the enchanting blue lake.
Day 7: Drive from Pangong Lake to Leh (160 km | 5/6 hours drive)
- The seventh day will see you head back to Leh.
- You may stop by the famous school from the Bollywood movie '3 idiots'.
- You will have to reach Leh before lunch, visit Shanti Stupa, depending on the time, we may cover Magnetic Hill, War Memorial, Patharsahib Gurudwara.
- Enjoy the daytime in Leh.
Day 8: Drive from Leh to Kargil (215 km | 7/8 hours drive)
- On the eighth day, enjoy your morning breakfast and then hit the road.
- Reach Kargil by late afternoon.
- You will be staying overnight in Kargil and enjoy the historically significant town which was a part of the epic border warfare.
Day 9: Drive from Kargil to Srinagar (200 km | 8/9 hours drive)
- On the ninth day, have your breakfast and start the 8-9 hours drive to Srinagar.
- You will reach Srinagar by late afternoon.
- Stay overnight in the capital city of Jammu Kashmir.
Day 10: Departure from Srinagar
- After breakfast at Srinagar, check-out from the Srinagar hotel. Your trip ends here.
- Buffet Breakfast & Dinner starting from Breakfast on Day 2 to Breakfast on Day 10.
- Stay in Standard Properties on Twin/Triple Sharing.
- Volvo tickets as per the itinerary from Delhi.
- Seat in SUV/Traveller as per the group Size (Max 6 Person in SUV or 6+ in Traveler).
- All Permits required for the trip including Rohtang, Khardung La, Nubra, Pangong(Leh Ladakh).
Why book with TRODLY
- Best Price Guarantee
- Verified customer reviews that help you make the right decision.
- Qualified operators. All partner operators selected after rigorous system of checks.
- Free Cancellation on Most Trips
- Only Best Trips - Our team of travel experts bring uniquely local, safe, and exciting experiences to the community.
- 100% Secured Payments
- 90% refund if cancelled before 45 days
- 50% refund if cancelled before 15 days
- No refund after that
*Advance payment is non-refundable
Meet-up Information/Reporting Point
₹ 32890 Per Person
Get trip inspirations, offers and more.