Ladakh Group Tour in SUV ex-Leh
A comprehensive 5 Days Ladakh tour starting from the town of Leh, taking you the Nubra Valley and the Pangong Lake. Explore Ladakh in a comfortable SUV and stay in cosy stays during the tour.
- Experienced driver to drive you around the Ladakhi environs.
- Overnight stay in deluxe camp stays at Nubra Valley and Pangong Lake.
- Travel through Manali Leh Highway to Ladakh crossing many high Himalayan mountain passes.
Why Choose this Ladakh Package?
- Available for even a single traveller.
- No Hidden Costs: All inclusive price with no hassle of paying on multiple occasions during the trip. Select the best package and leave hassles of planning to us.
- Fixed Departures: All available dates on the calendar are bookable.
- Premium Stays: All Accommodations during the ride in comfortable hotels and deluxe camps. All stays with attached washrooms. Hot running water in all hotels.
- Includes All Permit Fees: No hassle of paying permit fees. All permit or wildlife cost during your trip is already included.
Route: Leh - Nubra - Pangong Lake - Leh
Leh town is like a relic left behind by religious men of the past and dynastic politics, age-old traders and imperial inter-kingdom relations. The Kushanas, the Tang dynasty or the anti-Buddhist Tibetian king, Langdarma; they have all left an impression on this ancient town. It’s the place where God seems to have tried out his artistic prowess for the first time because the scenic splendour comprises of a riot of colours. The biscuit-coloured hills to the tanzanite skies; it’s a veritable visual treat. God’s own Shangri-La, this town is an enchanter.
Brief Trip Itinerary
- Day 1: Arrival in Leh
- Day 2: Leh to Nubra Valley via Khardung La Pass (159 km | 4/6 hours drive)
- Day 3: Nubra Valley to Pangong Lake (161 km | 8/10 hours drive)
- Day 4: Pangong Lake to Leh (160 km | 5/6 hours drive)
- Day 5: Departure from Leh
Day 1: Arrival in Leh
- On the first day, you will be received by your host at the Leh hotel. You can take a local cab from Leh airport to the place of stay.
- Post a short meet and greet, bring your jetlagged body to rest, stay overnight in a cosy stay in Leh.
Day 2: Drive from Leh to Nubra Valley via Khardung La Pass (159 km | 4/6 hours drive)
- On day 2, you will be travelling to Nubra Valley, the famous cold desert.
- A ride to Khardung La Top, Diskit, Hunder Cold Desert famous for double hump camel rides.
- You will be spending the night at the camps in Nubra Valley.
Day 3: Drive from Nubra Valley to Pangong Lake (161 km | 8/10 hours drive)
- On the third day, there will be an off-roading experience to Pangong Lake.
- The route covered will be Nubra to Pangong via Shyok River or Wari La Pass.
- On arrival, enjoy the overnight camping experience near the enchanting blue lake.
Day 4: Drive from Pangong Lake to Leh (160 km | 5/6 hours drive)
- The fourth day will see you head back to Leh.
- You may stop by the famous school from the Bollywood movie '3 idiots'.
- You will have to reach Leh before lunch, visit Shanti Stupa, depending on the time, we may cover Magnetic Hill, War Memorial, Patharsahib Gurudwara.
- Enjoy the daytime in Leh.
Day 5: Departure from Leh
- On the last day post breakfast, you would be driven from your stay to the Leh airport for your onward journey.
- Buffet Breakfast & Dinner starting from Breakfast on Day 1 to Breakfast on Day 5.
- Stay in Standard Properties on Twin/Triple Sharing.
- Seat in SUV/Traveller as per the group Size (Max 6 Person in SUV or 6+ in Traveler).
- All Permits required for the trip including Khardung La, Nubra, Pangong(Leh Ladakh).
Why book with TRODLY
- Best Price Guarantee
- Verified customer reviews that help you make the right decision.
- Qualified operators. All partner operators selected after rigorous system of checks.
- Free Cancellation on Most Trips
- Only Best Trips - Our team of travel experts bring uniquely local, safe, and exciting experiences to the community.
- 100% Secured Payments
- 90% refund if cancelled before 45 days
- 50% refund if cancelled before 15 days
- No refund after that
*Advance payment is non-refundable
Meet-up Information/Reporting Point
₹ 14300 Per Person
Get trip inspirations, offers and more.