Kullu Manali 4 Days trip from Delhi
In this exciting trip, explore the gems of Himalayas - Kullu, Manali and Manikaran. Experience the Himalayan mountains and the mystic valleys.
- Hassle free trip starting from New Delhi.
- Explore the popular attractions of Manali and Kullu.
- Company of an experienced driver and service of a comfortable car.
- Stay in a comfortable deluxe property.
Manali is an evergreen hill station nestled snugly among the hills in Kullu Valley, Himachal Pradesh. This gorgeous town is a must visit for any and everybody. Family men to seasoned trekkers, this is a place for all. Situated by the lovely tanzanite river of the mountains, Beas, this town seems straight out of a fabulous collection of paintings created by a nature-loving artist of Victorian Europe perhaps! A number of temples and monasteries justify the sobriquet “Valley of the Gods”. This place is ancient and new at the same time. It was an eminent stopover for traders of the silk-route but its advent as a major Indian tourist destination can be traced back to the 80s.
Day 1: Delhi to Manali Overnight journey
- You are requested to report at R K Ashram metro station by 4:30 PM.
- Take an overnight journey in a pre-booked Volvo bus to Manali.
Day 2: Manali City Local Sightseeing Tour
- Once you reach Manali bus stand, you will meet the representatives and after the meet and greet you will be transferred to the hotel.
- Freshen up and embark on a sightseeing tour of Manali and you will visit the below-mentioned places:
- Hidimba Devi Temple: The 450 years old Hadimba Devi Temple built in the tranquil and serene woods the oldest temple in Manali.
- Tibetan centre and monastery: Gadhan Thekchhokling Gompa and Himalayan Nyingamapa Gompa are the monasteries that are a storehouse of Tibetan culture, literature and crafts.
- Vaishisht temple: Located at a distance of 3 km from Manali, there is a small village called Vashist. It is situated on the left bank of river Beas towards Rohtang pass
- In the evening visit clubhouse and stroll the lanes of the Mall Road and you may also taste some local dishes.
- Enjoy your overnight stay at the hotel after dinner.
Day 3: Solang Valley day tour from Manali
- Rise up with a blissful view of the valleys and after a heartwarming breakfast start your drive to Solang valley.
- Solang valley is a hub of all sports and adventure activities like Ice skating, snow bike, paragliding, zorbing and others, which you can undertake at an extra cost.
- After the visit, reach back to the hotel and relax in cold weather after dinner.
Day 4: Kullu and Manikaran Day Tour from Manali
- After breakfast, start the drive to Kullu village, this scenic town is famous for the festival of Dussehra.
- You will visit a shawl industry, where you can buy original Kullu shawls, traditional caps and many handicraft items.
- You can also enjoy adventure activities in Kullu like paragliding, river rafting at your own cost.
- By the afternoon, you will take a visit to Manikaran which is a sacred place for both Hindus and Sikhs.
- Visit Shiva temple and Gurudwara.
- This place is well known for its hot spring sulphur water.
- On the way, there is plenty of go to tourist places like Kasol, Parvati valley etc. Parvati Valley is the most important remnant of the Hippy Trail in India.
- In the evening drive back to Manali and enjoy your overnight stay with dinner.
Day 5: Departure Day from Manali
- On this day after breakfast, check out from the hotel around 11:30 am and the cab will drop you in Manali market.
- Enjoy rest day at leisure and you may spend some time for shopping.
- In the evening around 5 PM, board your Volvo back to Delhi (an overnight journey) to end the trip.
Manali - Hotel Snow villa or similar
- Volvo bus tickets from Delhi and back.
- All transportation in private air-conditioned vehicle.
- Driver and fuel charges.
- Toll and parking charges.
- Service of a knowledgeable driver cum guide for the complete tour.
- Accommodation on twin sharing basis.
- Breakfast and dinner during the tour (Starting from Breakfast on Day 2 to Breakfast on Day 5).
- Assistance on arrival & departure at the bus stop.
- Welcome Drinks on arrival.
Why book with TRODLY
- Best Price Guarantee
- Verified customer reviews that help you make the right decision.
- Qualified operators. All partner operators selected after rigorous system of checks.
- Free Cancellation on Most Trips
- Only Best Trips - Our team of travel experts bring uniquely local, safe, and exciting experiences to the community.
- 100% Secured Payments
- Full refund if cancelled before* 7 days
- 50% refund if cancelled before 3 days
- No refund after that
Meet-up Information/Reporting Point
₹ 24500 Per Person
Get trip inspirations, offers and more.