Mysore Ooty and Coonor 4 Days Sightseeing Tour from Bangalore
Take a tour of Mysore, the cultural capital of Karnataka and move to Ooty from Bangalore and let the natural beauties of the 'Queen of Hill stations" enchant you with its beauty.
- A four-day private tour of the Mysore and queen of hill stations in a private taxi.
- Drive through the tea estates of Ooty and Coonoor
- Visit beautiful lakes, majestic palace, viewpoints, tea factory, gardens and many more.
Ooty, also known as Udhagamandalam, is a hill station in the South Indian state of Tamil Nadu. Surrounded by trees, central Ooty Lake is a huge artificial expanse of water with pleasure boats. Many places like Botanical garden, Doddabetta, tea factory and other attracts the tourists. Coonoor is also a hill station which has amazing viewpoints. The best part is to visit these viewpoints you will have to drive amidst the tea plantations. In this 3-day sightseeing tour, cover most of the tourist attractions of Ooty and Coonoor.
Day 1: Drive from Bangalore to Mysore and local sightseeing.
- Morning, the chauffeur will pick you from Bangalore hotel/residence and drive to Mysore.
- Drive to Mysore will be 190 KM approximately and might take 3-4 hours.
- You can take a break for breakfast or just coffee on the way
- After reaching, you will visit the Mysore Palace, a majestic palace which is the major attraction of the city.
- We also visit the St. Philomena’s Church and Brindavan Gardens in the evening.
- After, the driver will drop the guests at the hotel in Mysore.
Day 2: Drive from Mysore to Ooty and local sightseeing.
- After breakfast, you can start the drive to Ooty which is about 125 KM and it might take 3 hours to reach.
- Once you reach you can check in to the hotel and take some rest.
- In the evening, you can visit Ooty lake and enjoy boating in the chilling weather.
- Streets of Ooty will be lively in the night, so you can go for shopping or you can just take a small walk in the city.
- You will be dropped back to the hotel after the visit.
Day 3: Ooty local sightseeing
- After breakfast, you can start the tour by visiting Botanical gardens which is a vast garden with a variety of flora.
- Visit Doddabetta peak and enjoy the aerial view of Ooty and Coonoor.
- You can visit the tea factory and witness the art of preparation of tasty tea.
- Visit emerald and avalanche lakes which are serene and lesser known.
- In the evening, you can visit the thread garden if you have enough time.
- In the end, you are dropped back to the hotel after the visit.
Day 4: Coonoor sightseeing and drive back to Bangalore.
- Early morning, you have an option of taking a toy train ride from Ooty to Coonoor or you can also drive to Coonoor.
- Visit Lamb's rock a viewpoint which provides a fascinating view of Coimbatore plains and Coonoor.
- Drive amidst the tea plantations to reach Dolphin's nose.
- Stop for lunch at a local restaurant and later start a drive back to Bangalore.
- After the completion of your tour, you will be dropped back at your hotel/residence in Bangalore.
- All transportation in an air-conditioned private cab.
- Pick up and drop in Bangalore city limits.
- Service of a professional driver.
- Driver and fuel charges.
- Driver meals and accommodation.
- Sightseeing tour.
- Any meals or accommodation
- Any toll, parking and interstate taxes
- Anything not mentioned in the inclusions.
Why book with TRODLY
- Best Price Guarantee
- Verified customer reviews that help you make the right decision.
- Qualified operators. All partner operators selected after rigorous system of checks.
- Free Cancellation on Most Trips
- Only Best Trips - Our team of travel experts bring uniquely local, safe, and exciting experiences to the community.
- 100% Secured Payments
- This is not a guided tour.
- The guests may choose to skip or add any new attraction in the destination of the tour.
- Pick-up address and drop address at the end of the tour should be the same.
- Sedans (4-seater) models provided are Suzuki Dzire, Toyota Etios or similar.
- SUV (6-seater) models provided are Toyota Innova, Mahindra Xylo, Suzuki Ertiga or similar.
- Night charge of Rs. 300 is applicable if the cab service is used between 10:00 PM to 6:00 AM.
- The tour has a kilometre limit of 1200 KM. Distance is calculated from the pick-up point till the drop point.
- After 1200 KM, additional per KM charge will be applicable (to be paid directly to the driver).
- For Sedan (4-seater) - Rs. 12 per KM (additional kilometre charge).
- For SUV (6-seater) - Rs. 15 per KM (additional kilometre charge).
- The driver will know the local language, English speaking driver can be requested for during the booking in "Special Request" section, though the same cannot be promised
- Full refund if cancelled before* 3 days
- No refund after that
*Advance payment is non-refundable
₹ 18850 Per Vehicle
Similar Exciting Activities
Also viewed by other travellers
Get trip inspirations, offers and more.