Mysore Ooty and Coonor 4 Days Tour from Bangalore
Take a tour of Mysore, the cultural capital of Karnataka and move to Ooty from Bangalore and let the natural beauties of the 'Queen of Hill stations" enchant you with its beauty.
- A four-day private tour of the Mysore and queen of hill stations in a private taxi.
- Drive through the tea estates of Ooty and Coonoor
- Visit beautiful lakes, majestic palace, viewpoints, tea factory, gardens and many more.
Ooty, also known as Udhagamandalam, is a hill station in the South Indian state of Tamil Nadu. Surrounded by trees, central Ooty Lake is a huge artificial expanse of water with pleasure boats. Many places like Botanical garden, Doddabetta, tea factory and other attracts the tourists. Coonoor is also a hill station which has amazing viewpoints. The best part is to visit these viewpoints you will have to drive amidst the tea plantations. In this 3-day sightseeing tour, cover most of the tourist attractions of Ooty and Coonoor.
Day 1: Drive from Bangalore to Mysore and local sightseeing.
- Morning, the chauffeur will pick you from Bangalore hotel/residence and drive to Mysore.
- Drive to Mysore will be 190 KM approximately and might take 3-4 hours.
- You can take a break for breakfast or just coffee on the way
- After reaching, you will visit the Mysore Palace, a majestic palace which is the major attraction of the city.
- We also visit the St. Philomena’s Church and Brindavan Gardens in the evening.
- After, the driver will drop the guests at the hotel in Mysore.
Day 2: Drive from Mysore to Ooty and local sightseeing.
- After breakfast, you can start the drive to Ooty which is about 125 KM and it might take 3 hours to reach.
- Once you reach you can check in to the hotel and take some rest.
- In the evening, you can visit Ooty lake and enjoy boating in the chilling weather.
- Streets of Ooty will be lively in the night, so you can go for shopping or you can just take a small walk in the city.
- You will be dropped back to the hotel after the visit.
Day 3: Ooty local sightseeing
- After breakfast, you can start the tour by visiting Botanical gardens which is a vast garden with a variety of flora.
- Visit Doddabetta peak and enjoy the aerial view of Ooty and Coonoor.
- You can visit the tea factory and witness the art of preparation of tasty tea.
- Visit emerald and avalanche lakes which are serene and lesser known.
- In the evening, you can visit the thread garden if you have enough time.
- In the end, you are dropped back to the hotel after the visit.
Day 4: Coonoor sightseeing and drive back to Bangalore.
- Early morning, you have an option of taking a toy train ride from Ooty to Coonoor or you can also drive to Coonoor.
- Visit Lamb's rock a viewpoint which provides a fascinating view of Coimbatore plains and Coonoor.
- Drive amidst the tea plantations to reach Dolphin's nose.
- Stop for lunch at a local restaurant and later start a drive back to Bangalore.
- After the completion of your tour, you will be dropped back at your hotel/residence in Bangalore.
- All transportation in an air-conditioned private cab.
- Pick up and drop in Bangalore city limits.
- Service of a professional driver.
- Driver and fuel charges.
- Driver meals and accommodation.
- Sightseeing tour.
Why book with TRODLY
- Best Price Guarantee
- Verified customer reviews that help you make the right decision.
- Qualified operators. All partner operators selected after rigorous system of checks.
- Free Cancellation on Most Trips
- Only Best Trips - Our team of travel experts bring uniquely local, safe, and exciting experiences to the community.
- 100% Secured Payments
₹ 17950 Per Vehicle
Get trip inspirations, offers and more.