Kurinjal Peak Trek from Bangalore
A lesser-known peak in the Kudremukh National Park area, Kurinjal Peak trek is considered to be one of the best treks in the Western Ghats region by the trekkers who've explored it.
- Trek to the peak which is located in the Kudremukh National Park.
- Experience the lush green forests, wilderness & peaks.
- All transfers from Bangalore is included and a knowledgeable guide accompanies you throughout the trek.
Kurinjal trek in the Kudremukh range is one of the best treks one can go for in the monsoon, experience the lush green tropical forests of the Western Ghats and the never-ending shola grasslands. Located at a distance of 320 km from Bangalore city and at an altitude of 3802 ft. above sea level. Disconnect yourself from the routine city hassle and take a step towards connecting with nature.
Day 1: Overnight journey from Bangalore
- You are requested to report at the nearest pickup point at the below given time.
- First pick up point Indiranagar near KFC signal at 8:30 PM.
- Second pick up point Domlur near New Shanthi Sagar Hotel at 8:45 PM.
- Third, pick up point opposite to 1 MG-Lido mall at 9:00 PM.
- You will meet the guide and the fellow travellers there and start an overnight journey to the Kudermukh range.
Day 1: Trek to Kurinjal peak and descend and camp overnight
- You will be reaching early morning to the Kudremukh check post for forest entry, take permission by submitting your Xerox copy of ID proofs.
- Reach the basecamp and freshen up and later have some good breakfast.
- After the breakfast, take the packed lunch and travel to Kurinjal check post by a vehicle.
- Submit entry permits at the check post for the trek and you can start the trek to the Kurinjal Peak which is around 13 KM both the ways.
- Trek to the peak of Kurinjal and witness the mesmerising views of the Kudremukh range.
- You can have your lunch once you reach the peak, and enjoy the relishing view of the state of being calm, peaceful, and untroubled.
- After the trek head back to the base camp, freshen up and have tea and snacks.
- At night have a delightful dinner comprising of a dish from Chikmagalur and enjoy an optional bonfire (if weather permits).
Day 2: Visit Belur temple and journey back to Bangalore
- Wake up amidst the beautiful views, freshen up and have a nice warm breakfast.
- On the way, visit Belur Chennakeshava temple, which is an ancient Hoysala temple.
- Have a self-sponsored lunch and the group is expected to reach Bangalore around 10:00 PM to end the trip.
- Accommodation charges.
- 2 Breakfast, 1 Lunch, 1 Dinner, evening snacks and tea (Vegetarian meals only).
- Sightseeing as specified in the itinerary.
- Transportation from Bangalore and back.
- Forest Permits.
- Service of an expert guide.
Why book with TRODLY
- Best Price Guarantee
- Verified customer reviews that help you make the right decision.
- Qualified operators. All partner operators selected after rigorous system of checks.
- Free Cancellation on Most Trips
- Only Best Trips - Our team of travel experts bring uniquely local, safe, and exciting experiences to the community.
- 100% Secured Payments
Meet-up Information/Reporting Point
₹ 3799 Per Person
Get trip inspirations, offers and more.