Kalavantin Durg Monsoon Trek
One day trek to Kalavantin Durg, the Western Ghats in the monsoon season is one of the best weekend getaway from Mumbai or Pune.
- Hike to the steep rock-cut stairs of Kalavantin Durg.
- Witness Prabalgad and Prabalmachi from the top of Kalavantin Durg.
- Explore one of the steepest pinnacles with the help of a trek leader.
Kalavantin has beautiful natural landscapes and jaw-dropping sights along the way. It is surrounded by lush green forest. The scenery is breathtaking and if you visit during the monsoon season be ready to spot some waterfalls. Once you reach the peak you will see floating clouds and sight full of natural beauty.
- You are requested to report at Panvel station platform no. 1 near the ticket counter by 7:20 AM.
- Meet the other fellow members and guide of the day for the trek.
- You will head towards base village Thakurwadi by a private vehicle and it might take an hour to reach the base village.
- Start the trek from the village to Kalavantin Durg on the way you will also have a sumptuous breakfast.
- Reach the top by 12:30 PM and take time for exploring the top and rest for some time.
- You can take as many photos as you want, the lush green environs provide a perfect backdrop.
- After which start the descend to the base village and you will be transferred to Panvel by a private vehicle.
- You are expected to reach the Panvel by 3:00 PM and you can undertake an onward journey towards Mumbai to end the trip.
- All transfers from Panvel and back in a private vehicle.
- Breakfast, lunch and tea (Veg only).
- Entry fee charges.
- Service of a knowledgeable trek leader.
- First aid kit.
Why book with TRODLY
- Best Price Guarantee
- Verified customer reviews that help you make the right decision.
- Qualified operators. All partner operators selected after rigorous system of checks.
- Free Cancellation on Most Trips
- Only Best Trips - Our team of travel experts bring uniquely local, safe, and exciting experiences to the community.
- 100% Secured Payments
Meet-up Information/Reporting Point
₹ 850 Per Person
Get trip inspirations, offers and more.