Ayutthaya Sightseeing Tour with River Cruise from Bangkok
Going by the name of the experience the Ayutthaya Tour with River Cruise is a day out in the historical capital of the Kingdom of Siam, which was once a prosperous trading port and has archaeologically beautiful structures which stand still till this day.
- Take a tour of the Bang Pa-In Summer Palace and understand about the residence which was once occupied by the Thai Kings.
- Visit the old temple of Wat Mahathat, witness the Wat Na Phra Mane Buddha statue and the Wat Lokayasutharam the majestic reclining Buddha statue.
- Taste delicacies on a complimentary lunch while you cruise on the soothing waters in Ayutthaya.
- Company of a local tour guide and roundtrip transfers from Bangkok.
Situated at a distance of 80 kilometres from the city of Bangkok, Ayutthaya was the capital of the Kingdom of Siam and was a prosperous international trading port from 1350 till the year of 1767 when it faced a Burmese invasion. The old city of Ayutthaya is now an important archaeological site dotted with palaces, Buddha statues, monasteries, temples and more.
- The day's tour begins with a pick-up from your hotel in the central areas of Bangkok at 6:15 AM.
- Post a short meet and greet, you will be driven to the River City Shopping Complex, with the group.
- At around 7:30 AM you will be departing from River City Shopping Complex on a shared air-conditioned coach.
- Arrive at the Bang Pa-In Summer Palace at around 9:00 AM, explore the past residence of the Thai kings. The original complex was constructed by King Prasat Thong in the year 1632.
- Arrive in Ayutthaya by 10:30 AM, upon arrival first up you will be visiting the Wat Mahathat, an ancient Buddhist temple existing since the year of 1374.
- Next up, you will be heading to the Wat Na Phra Mane, take a tour of this unique Ayutthaya temple which has statues made of regal garb and greenstone.
- The visit to Wat Na Phra Mane will be followed by a visit to the reclining Buddha statue of Wat Lokayasutharam.
- At around 12:30 PM head to the White Orchid River Cruise at Wat Chong Lom Pier in Nontaburi Province.
- Depart from Wat Chong Lom Pier at 1:30 PM for a river cruise, have a buffet lunch onboard which would include Thai and European cuisines, seasonal fruits, desserts, tea and coffee.
- Post lunch, relax and witness the scenic environs while a warm cup of tea or coffee is served at around 3:00 PM.
- After the completion of the tour, you will arrive back at the River City Shopping Complex at 3:45 PM, upon arrival transfers back to your hotels in Bangkok, will be arranged.
- Roundtrip transfers to and fro your hotel in central Bangkok and Khao San.
- Activities and experiences mentioned in the itinerary.
- Cruise charges.
- Buffet lunch.
- Service of an English speaking guide.
Why book with TRODLY
- Best Price Guarantee
- Verified customer reviews that help you make the right decision.
- Qualified operators. All partner operators selected after rigorous system of checks.
- Free Cancellation on Most Trips
- Only Best Trips - Our team of travel experts bring uniquely local, safe, and exciting experiences to the community.
- 100% Secured Payments
- Full refund if cancelled before* 7 days
- 50% refund if cancelled before 3 days
- No refund after that
Meet-up Information/Reporting Point
₹ 5100 Per Person
Get trip inspirations, offers and more.